Chapter 3

(Robin's POV)

I would gradually lift up my head, inspecting my new "house" it was surprisingly quite modern, there was a range of costy items, it made me have a think that my new owner is possibly quite wealthy. I could hear chattering echoing from a room down the halls, it might a little frightened at first, but then I managed to calm myself down. Suddenly, a burst of laughter comes from the room, causes me to retreat in my corner. The laughing soon stops after a few seconds.

"Hey, guys, I have to take a peek at my pet quickly, gimme a min."

I over hear what Elliot said to his mates, so I try to hide myself... But as I concealed myself with my blanket, I hear blasting foot steps approaching closer.. Before I could peek, Elliot was crouched down infront of my cage, peering in.

"Hello, Robin? Are you there girl?" he whispers, trying to spot me. He could see the tip of my black tail, Elliot frowned before pointing his index finger out and lightly tapping it, causing me to squeak in shock!
Elliot chuckles before pinching the miniscule blanket and sliding it gradually off my figure, to reveal my body.

I was getting ready to run for it, but before I could run, he placed his hand infront of me, standing it upwards and blocking my path easily like a wall.

"Look, I just want you to trust me, okay? I know you're frightened and scared, but you have to trust me. I'm not here to hurt you, little one." Elliot explains. I look at him with those adorable big eyes.

"O-o-okay..." I would whisper quietly.

Elliot smiles softly before leaving me be, and heading back to his video call. I watch as he leaves me, sighing in relief before taking a deep breathe. I looked at the bag of supplies on the floor, gathering the contents of toys, plushies, games, a dollhouse, even more toys, and alot more! I slowly crawl out from my cage, wanting to play, alone.

I was a neko, so quite playful really, and quite independent.

Skillfully, I leap down from the couch, falling onto the soft furface of a blanket. I would run over to the bag and pull out a packet of some blocks. With my miniscule claws, I start to claw the box open as I tried to get the contents out from the box. I sigh in frustration while beginning to pout. I just hiss at the box for no reason and sit there on the floor, feeling quite pathetic really.

(Elliot's POV)

"Well, I have to get back to my pet now, we honestly need to start a bond between us, make her feel comfortable with me and the house! I'll catch y'all later, see ya!" I would wave happily to them on the call, smiling bashfully. After finished with the call, I shut down my laptop and sigh in exhaustion. I rush over to Robin, who seemed to be laying on there, either angry, sad, or frightened or something.
A little worried, I kneel down to the floor infront of her, approaching a finger very slowly towards her head to try pet her.

"Hey girl, what's wr-"

I was suddenly interupted after feeling a strong sting in my finger tip, I look down to see...

No, could that be...?

It was Robin! She was biting my finger tip, quite hard... I attempt to wiggle her off, but her tiny fangs were like stuck to my skin, shit!
She was biting me so hard it was causing me to bleed a little...

"R-Robin! Let... Let go!" I shout angrily, causing the little neko to flinch. Robin releases her teeth, I just look down at her, seeming quite angry at her recent action.

"You're a naughty girl, you know that?" I yell, frowning at her. The girl would look up at me with big eyes, she looked quite scared... Did I frighten her, oh no...

I sigh while laying on my belly on the carpet, looking at her with quite a calm expression, it seems like I had calmed myself down.

"Hey girl, it's okay. I just got a little mad, didn't mean to scare ya." I would whisper, not daring to try pet this fiesty creature again.
I smile after seeing the claw marks on the cardboard packaging of the blocks, so I reach over and open it, tipping the box over, causing the toy blocks to scatter all over the carpet.
Robin would lift up a block, struggling to lift it up however, but she managed. She places it infront of her before getting another block and placing it ontop, building a tower.
I reach over to get a block and join in, but I was distracted after she threw one of the blocks at me! The throw caused a red mark on my cheek, I just sigh and stroke my red cheek to heal it up.

"No Robin, no!" I disicpline her, trying not to be too rough but also try to tell her off.