Chapter 5

Elliot's POV

It was about dinner time, so I unclip the leash off her collar as she's still having a nap, but I keep the collar on her, since she's my pet, noone elses. I place Robin in her cage, with a small round bed, a toilet, furniture and some more stuff in her cage. I leave the room and start cooking.

Since she's a neko, I obviously cooked her some chicken, sausage, including gravy. The food was miniatured in size, so she could eat the food easily without struggling. While the food was cooking, I set up her table on the bigger table, her table was set next to me, with a high chair. I needed to make sure she couldn't run off, so that's why I placed the high chair there.

I take a peek at her, her eyes slowly fluttering open, I smile before placing the two plates on the table, the bigger plate on the bigger table, the miniscule plate on the smaller table.

I head to Robin's cage, and I pluck her up, I set her in her high chair and do the straps over her legs, her hands free so she can eat.
Robin let out a hiss at me, and she just stared at the food. I frowned before pointing at the food.

"Eat, Robin. Otherwise you'll starve."

Robin looked at me, grabbing a tiny sausage and throwing it at me, the sausage hitting my cheek. I got furious, why can't she just be a normal tiny? I slam my fist on the table, causing her to flinch.

"Robin! STOP!" I yell, clenching my jaw.

Robin POV

I look at Elliot, he seemed furious. I just grab all my food, throwing it on the table, Elliot sighs before grabbing a tissue and picking uo the food, looking at me, furious.

"Ungrateful bitch." Elliot growls, pinching my ears before eating his food, I let out a hiss at the huge man.

Elliot reaches in his pocket and gets his phone out, he's obviously texting someone.

Elliot's POV

"Hey Will, I was just wondering if you can possibly train my little pet if that's alright, got her a few days ago and she's been absulotely a brat, she's untamed. Please help me.."

I message my friend, William, who's has a tiny himself.

I wait a few minutes until I get a notifaction. I look at my phone, seeing that he messaged back.

"Hey, Elliot! Ofcourse I can! I'll come down at  10 AM tomorrow, with my own little pet, alright?"

Will messages back.

I smile.

"Thanks dude 😉"

Robin's POV

I begin to bang on my table, trying to catch Elliot's attention, he sighs and turns to me.

"Hungry?"

I nod.

"Y-y-yes.." I reply, looking at him with puppy eyes.

Elliot sighs before cutting up a large piece of chicken, placing it on my plate. I immediatly pick it up, beginning to take large bites from my chicken. Elliot also gives me same sausage, which I also take to eat.

"Good girl, good girl." he praises me, giving me a tiny bit of chicken after I finish the sausage.

"Hey girl, maybe we can go for a walk tomorrow, on the leash." Elliot suggests.

After hearing the word, "leash", my face scrunches up. I know i'm a pet, but not a pet that where's a stupid leash!

"N-n-no! N-never!" I yell at him.

"Guess i'll have to get a play pen for the house, uh?" Elliot requests, turning his phone to me and showing the picture of a huge play pen for me.

I was 19, an adult, why would I need toys?

"I'm 19.. I d-don't n-need toys..." I whisper in frustration.

"Well, all tinies play with toys."

I frown as he unclips my legs from the straps of the high chair, I jump up from the chair and run to the edge of the table.

TRIGGER WARNING, MENTION OF SCAT. (poop)

Elliot's POV

I noticed a bit of brown coming from Robin's ass, I knew what it was, it was scat, I cringe before opening my mouth.

"Robin... you shit yourself, you know that?"

She turns to me.

"W-what..?"

I just smile slightly before getting a packet of diapers from the side, I pluck up Robin, pinning her down as I gently pull down her poo stained panties, tossing it in the bin. I slide the diaper on her, she struggles and hesitates.

"Girll, You have to, you have to wear diapers if you're under 5 inches tall sweetie.." I whisper, trying to soothe her as I strap the diaper on her, it was too strong for her to take off. I sigh in relief as she tries to rips it off, she fails.