Twenty Six*

Harry's POV

We stood side by side in the elevator. My foot tapped against the tiled floor repeatedly, staring at the floor number go up, as if I could make it go faster if I stared hard enough. A small ding rang through the small space and I gestured my arm out for Mari to step out first. I followed close behind her, watching as her hair swayed slightly as she walked.

My eyes dropped to her waist, with each step she took her hips moved side to side in a way that made it extremely difficult to hide the hard on I was sporting in my pants.

Mari dropped her bag to the floor by the foot of the bed. I placed mine on the table, sitting on the edge of the surface as I watched Marigold kick off her shoes from her feet. I couldn't take my eyes off her, with every movement she made, my eyes followed.

She sat at the end of the bed, finally letting herself look at me. I stared at her. She stared back at me.

Neither one of us said anything or made any movements. It was like a game of cat and mouse and both of us were just waiting for the other to make a move.

It was torture. The anticipation was burning in the air.

I tried my best to hide it but I was actually extremely nervous thinking about what was about to take place. Don't get me wrong, I am more than ready to have Marigold wrapped around me but I was also worried that I would mess it up. I wanted to everything to be perfect, I always want things to be perfect when it comes to Marigold.

Marigold dragged the tip of her tongue across her bottom lip, drawing my eyes to her lips. Whether she meant it in a sexual way or not, it captured my full attention. In one quick motion I pushed myself off the desk, taking three steps forward, standing right in front of where Mari sat on the bed.

She looked up at me through her lashes, batting them at me in the most seductive way. God, she's so beautiful. So, so beautiful.

My hand held her face up, settling at the back of her neck where her hairline meets her neck. My thumb stroked her cheek slightly as my eyes studied her face. I took in every detail. Every blemish, every wrinkle, every crease, every freckle.

Every. Little. Detail.

"You are so beautiful." I whispered. Her cheeks turned a shade of pink.

Mari sucked in a breath and I knew she was waiting, mentally begging me to just get a move on it. I chuckled as her lips turned out in a small pout. I gave in, my lips finally met hers. My body fell on top of hers, laying her down onto the bed. Mari's hands met my hair, tugging softly as my tongue slid against hers.

The tension was hot between us, my hands couldn't seem to be still. It roamed her body, feeling her neck, her collarbone, her breast, her stomach, her thighs, anything I could touch I did. Mari's skin was hot under my touch, she jutted her hips up every so often, trying- begging for any sort of relief.

My lips met the nape of her neck. Kissing, nipping, licking.

"H-H-" Mari cried out underneath me as I did as I pleased, her hand gripping my shoulders when my fingers found their way in her shorts, grazing over her covered heat. My fingers pressed against her core, giving her pressure to thrust into my hand. "Harry- please. Need more." She whimpered underneath me. Her whines were music to my ears, goosebumps rose to my skin at the sound.

The neediness in her voice was like a shot of adrenaline through my veins. I never want her to stop begging for me.

"I got you, petal.. Be patient for me baby." I whisper in her ear before pulling away from her. I sat up on the bed, tugging at her shorts and panties, dragging them down her legs and throwing them onto the floor once I got them off. Mari worked on pulling off her sequin top, as much as I loved how she looked in the skin tight top, I'd much rather see her bare for me.