5.

The blonde was so sick this morning that normal people would have stayed home long ago. But he had to go to work because of an that incredibly handsome guy who was coming in today. At least he hoped so.

He was only wearing a sweatshirt, which he regretted as soon as he stepped outside, but he didn't want to go back inside.

When he got there, the boss greeted him and made room for him behind the counter. Today was the last day he worked this week, so he had to find out the boy's name today.

"Good morning. Once red Marlboro."

It came almost immediately after the blond's arrival.

"Only if you tell me your name."

He let it out without thinking. He regretted it immediately afterwards, because it was stupid to ask people he didn't even know, and they didn't know him. Especially if he wasn't gay, which was likely.

"Do you want to play a game?"

He smiled playfully, but he didn't look that angry, which put the blonde at ease. He shook his head from side to side as if he didn't want to.

"Just tell me your name."

He whispered in his direction so no one could hear them, even though no one was around.

"Daniel Lightwood."

He smiled at him. Daniel was the blond's new favorite name. He took a box of red Marlboros off the shelf and wrote his name on it. He handed it to him and Daniel handed him a money from the exact money he had prepared.

"Thank you, Callum George.