31.

"Mom, this is Daniel. Daniel, mum and dad."

The brunette gave Callum's mother a hand and they both sat down at the table. Daniel was very nervous but was reassured by Callum's hand on his thigh.

"Actually. There's something I should tell you. Why is Daniel here anyway."

The blonde squeezed the brunette's palm in his and looked at the ground.

"He's my boy."

He finished and that's when Dan lifted his head to see their reactions. Father was startled by the news and had to clear his throat. Mother looked at Daniela. No one said anything, which crushed both boys.

"And and I know you didn't accept that I'm gay, but I don't care if you don't like it, okay? Nothing will change your opinion. It doesn't change the fact that I am he found his soulmate in the boy's body."

And right in front of his parents, he kissed Daniel. At that moment, the green-eyed boy reaction was somewhere else entirely. He concentrated all his senses only on that wonderful kiss, which represented above all love and strength.

Until then, before the two of them met, the dark haired boy had always been the confident one. Callum had been able to disarm him perfectly and Daniel wasn't sure of anything after that. He had no idea if this was just a beautiful dream or reality.

He wasn't sure if the next day he wouldn't wake up like anyone else, but he was sure of one thing, that callum loved like whole universe