19.

Callum walked around the city after work. It was quite small, but everything was there and it was close.

For example, the soccer field he was walking past. There was a boy running around behind a high fence that was supposed to keep out the balls. No one else was playing with him, just him practicing his shots. He was wearing a t-shirt from who knows where, and the blond guy must have stared at him for a while, because it was the most beautiful body he'd ever seen. He was sure Daniel's was prettier, but his body was hidden from Callum's eyes for now.

When the player noticed the brown-eyed boy staring at him, he ran over to him. He was sure he knew him, and it was true. He didn't remember his name, but he was a kid who played on the dark-haired team.

"Where's Daniel, elf?"

He asked him. He asked. He smiled at him until Callum blushed.

"W-why would he be with me?"

He asked nervously, looking at the ground rather than at his eyes or God forbid his amazing body.

"You're dating him, aren't you?"

The boy whose name Callum still couldn't remember paused.

"We? No! God, I don't..."

The blond boy paused. Lying was one of his weaknesses.

"But Daniel doesn't lie to us, and Daniel certainly is."

He put on his smile again and cornered Callum. He didn't have any more exclamation points, so he just sighed loudly.

"But we're not dating."