(1) Adventure Bay

"Go long, Marshall!"

"I got it, I got it!"

A large crash could be heard soon thereafter.

"Looks like I really dropped the ball on that one..."

Laugher erupted from the area and into the clear, blue sky. Just a normal day in Adventure Bay, not a care in the world. Within Adventure Bay was an elite team that served all of the purposes of emergency services. Firefighting, EMT duties, Construction, Police, Private Investigation, Garbage Disposal, Lifeguarding, Aviation rescues, snow rescues, tracking, everything that a town would need.

Now you might be expecting that it would be a team with more than a thousand members with a very organized structure when it comes to each problem they have to face. Well, you would be wrong. This group is smaller. Not thousands, not hundreds, not even fifty.

A team consisting of less than twenty members.

This would be a pretty small team in itself, if they were human at least. This team consisted of nearly ninety percent dogs. This team was affectionately —not to mention conveniently— called the P.A.W Patrol.

There was the first in command, Ryder. Being the only human on the team, it was obvious to most that he was the leader of the team. While he often spent most of his time leading his team on missions, he enjoyed playing games with his pups or simply playing video games on the same pad he would receive "yelps for help".

Meanwhile, there was Chase, a German Shepherd. It made sense that the German Shepherd of the team would become the police pup, as his breed was the most common to become police dogs. Being the first pup that Ryder would have recruited to the team, as well as being the responsible, calculated, stand-up pup that he is, was perfect for making him the next in command.

Chase watched as a clumsy Dalmatian stood up, shaking loose blades of grass from his mostly white with black spotted fur.

"You okay over there, Marshall?" The Shepherd asked loudly.

Marshall put a paw on his head, letting his sight settle from a slight dizziness, "I'm good! Now it's your turn to go long!"

While Chase was very by-the-book, he slowly learned over time how to let loose a little outside of missions. This wasn't without the help of his best friend, Marshall.

Goofy, clumsy, and funny were often the adjectives used for Marshall. Serving as the firefighter pup and as of recently, the EMT pup, Marshall the Dalmatian is most often to be considered as the "third in command" by Ryder. Marshall had always been unaware of his unofficial status, only Ryder and Chase knowing about it. Should the time come, Marshall would lead the remaining pups in a situation where the others would need it.

"Coming at ya, Chase!" Marshall threw the frisbee at Chase, who quickly ran after it.

Playing a game of tag with an English Bulldog and a Chocolate Labrador, a female Cockapoo giggled happily as she was chased around by the Chocolate Labrador.

"You can't catch me, Zuma!" She shouted back at him, picking up her pace.

Skye, the aviation pup of the team, was the sole female pup on the team that lived at the lookout. Despite being the only female, Skye never had felt generally ostracized from her teammates. She was generally liked by the rest of the original team. She loved her life in the PAW Patrol, and wouldn't change a thing. Well... Maybe she would have changed that one time she got lost in that snowstorm and had been rescued by the very team she was on. That was pretty embarrassing.

"I'll bet my pup treats that I can!" the Chocolate Lab replied.

The aquatic rescue pup, Zuma, served as Skye's rival and friend. He always found himself getting into some sort of competition with the aviation pup. Whenever he wasn't trying to beat Skye in something, he liked surfing and hanging out with his best friend Rocky. Ironically, his best friend was the one pup on the team with aquaphobia, but that never stopped him from trying to get Rocky to break from this fear and general distaste for water.