scars?! (1)

(having scars can be a handful but you should never feel ashamed of them)

I woke up to the nurse. She looked happy but also sad when she saw my bandages. I looked down a bit and noticed the white clothed bandages were red. I frown and feel takemichi shift. I pat his shoulder slightly to soothe him and turn my feet to the side to get my bandages changed. I keep my mouth still and feel the scars sting. I wince and my eyes become glossy. I feel the wet wipe graze my scars and I wince and hold my breath. I breathe out as the cloth is back on. I nod and bow my head. I turn to my phone that takemichi brought earlier and check the time. It was around five almost six. I sigh and turn my head to see a slightly awake takemichi. I smile slightly and hug him and he hugged me back. I fell back to sleep. When I woke up, Takemichi was gone and His stuff was gone. I get up feeling the sensation of using the bathroom. I grab the IV and use the bathroom. I heard the door open when I was washing my hands and drying them quickly. I drag my IV along and see a nurse looking panicked.

I let out an almost squeak but low and she turned her head. She looked at me and frowned, she signaled me to come over to the bed and I nod. I drag the IV and sat down on the bed. She cleared her voice and began to spoke.

"Hey.. y/n.. Um takemichi got into an accident. A scarred male called the ambulance and he's in now and his friend also got shot...". I gasp and my eyes glossed over and some tears went down my face. I stood up and began to move with the IV. The nurse noticed and tried to stop me. I glared and walk out into the hallway. I had new slippers from earlier on and I dragged my IV with me. I dragged it with me and the nurse once again insisted i stop. I cleared my voice and spoke in a hoarse voice, "I'm waiting in the waiting room.. I'll go back when i'm done..". I felt my cloth become red as I spoke and I frowned. I enter the waiting room and see a few people. I smile and saw hinata. I walk over or rather stumble and the people notice me. I wheel the IV and wave while sitting down. Hinata gasped and then she ran to me and collapsed into my arm. She began to break down and cry. I only rub her back in condolences and look around to the others. I see Inui and chifuyu. I remember meeting them once or twice. Inui looked panicked and had a few tears rolling down his cheek. Chifuyu looked like he was in an endless void. He stared off into space and had a dark look on his face with anger and sadness. I frown at the two and try to clear my voice but it ended into a hoarse clearing and I whispered, "takemichi will be alright". I groan in pain and hinata looked up. She looked sad and she noticed the now red bandages. "What happened?". I was about to explain then I hear a firm voice, "well miss tachibana, L/n here saved takemichi and ended up with scars that he should stop talking and get them changed out". I saw my main doctor and I frowned, "unless these people want to see a bloody bandage mess let's go get it cleaned up now L/n". I looked at the three and looked down. I got up with a stumble and gritted my teeth inside my mouth and walked slowly with my IV. I got inside an unoccupied room and the door shut behind me. I frown and sit down. The silence was huge as he began to change them. My scars sting as I groan in pain, I feel tears well up into my eyes and I hiss. I felt the doctor put cream onto the scars and he cleared his voice, "sorry for being so strict L/n but you're my patient and I want you to heal up quick. You can go back now and you may sit and wait till the surgery is done". I nod and get up. I stumble and drag my IV back with me too the waiting room. I see hina asleep, inui has left, and chifuyu in the same postion. I sat down and close my eyes. I woke up to see hina up and the surgery is done. I sigh in relief and chifuyu is the first one to see takemichi.

Chifuyu left he looked angry but he still had that cold blank stare on his face. he's been through this before he's angry at his friends loss but also angry at himself, and sad and pissed art takemichi for not protecting draken and worried for his safety. I nod at hina as she left to go replace the flowers. Hina was tired and so was I. I enter the room and takemichi stared at me. He smiled as i smiled as well. I drag my IV and sat down. He teared up and looked so tired. He went through so much and he looked traumatized physically and mentally. I sigh and frown, "hey.. takemichi". My voice was raspy and he stared at me with a frown. I felt something drip in the bandages and I frown, "it's okay it wasn't your fault". He then sniffed and stared at me while looking so depressed. He let out some tears and I smile. "i'll come back in a little bit.. My scars a leaving damage on my body and well... it fuckin' hurt,...haha!" I laugh a mono toned laugh and hissed at the immense pain. I get up and drag my IV. Takemichi followed my movements with his eyes. I then whisper loud enough so he can hear me, "it's not you fault if it was then i would be dead...". I walk out and hina stared at me. I begin to walk with my IV and make my way back to my room. I get inside and see a doctor and nurse. I nod at them for notice and they smiled, "are you getting ready for bed?". I nod and sat down turning my body and laying down. They both stare at me and the doctor spoke up, "you're release date is the same date as your friends". I nod and yawn. The doctor closed the door and I fell asleep.