scars!? (4)

"Now all the TW (thousand winters) need is an advisor and someone with taste!"

I nod in agreement while the other two agree while chifuyu tilted his head in confusion. "I get the other advisor part but what do you mean, "someone with taste"". I cover myself from bursting out laughing, "uh...that...". I gulped down a laugh and rubbed my scars which were sore from smiling so big. "Anyways! I got a good idea who we're looking for! A great person with a great style, and level headed", I leaned back as hakkai smiled catching on, "oh?! Are you talking about someone who I hold a lot of respect to!?". A question mark appeared above my head.

'Who are they talking about.. I only met chifuyu and inupi before.. And now hakkai so who are they'.

(you guys don't know anyone else.. Only those three)

"Exactly! I want him in our team, no matter what!". Everyone then got up, "takemichi i'm going to change my bandages, they're bloody..". I whispered in his ear, he looked back and smiled with a nod. I look at inupi, "do you have a bathroom?" I ask. He nodded his head and waved me to follow him. I thanked him and went in closing the door and locking it. I took off my mask and looked in the mirror to see my bandages all bloody with the bandages dark red. I took them off and blood dripped down my face. I groaned in pain and used one hand to cover my scars. Blood covers my hand and I smell the iron. I grab the disinfectant out of my bag and quickly stick the cloth onto my face. I grabbed a few paper towels from my bag and rinsed them with water. I wiped off any remnant of blood from my face and used the disinfectant to clean my scars. I put on the bandages and threw away the bloody remnants. I put back on my mask and stretched my jaw so the bandages didn't cover my mouth from speaking. I went out to only see takemichi inside and he smiled, "I waited on you, are your scars okay?" "yeah... I shouldn't have waited that long but I'm okay now.." "that's good". I nod and follow him out. I saw everyone waiting and bowed my head apologizing.

We made it to an apartment and I tilted my head. I looked around and hakkai screamed someone's name 'taka-chan? Maybe a nickname'.

I frown and a little girl came out and shushed hakkai. I smile at the act, "Luna where's taka-chan?" hakkai said while smiling. I sat down and leaned on chifuyu, "chifuyu~ who's this taka-chan??" "pft- dumb ass his name is takashi mitsuya" "shit- well sorry dummy I don't know who he is!". I roll my eyes and got up heading over to the three. I put my hand in my pocket and try not to seem scary, "Japan's fashion design newcomer award?" "yea, there seems to be a competition for the rookie designers. Which will be held in a week, so now he's working hard for it" "i see.." "but didn't taka-chan say he hated prizes and rewards?". I tilt my head in confusion, "yup, he did mention that before but the thing with draken-kun happened y-know?". My eye's widen, 'draken must have been important for this mitusya person..'. I sigh and lean my arm on takemichi. I zoned back in to Luna saying something about maybe his sister getting scared.

"Um.. Luna, can I meet mitsuya-kun?"

I walk down the hall to a room, 'this room has a very depressing vibe..'. The door opened and a paper was thrown at Luna. I frown and whisper in Luna's ear if she's okay. She nodded and shaked slightly. I apologize and she smiled softly.

I patted her on the head and she pointed out my scar.

"Oh... I was protecting takemichi.. He was getting beat up. I look to see another little girl. I smile softly, "who's this cutie?" "this is my sister". I smile and wave her over, "I'm m/n.. Or sophia what's your name?" "mana..". I smile and pat her head gently. I look at the two and we enter the now empty room.

"Hey girls, let's clean up his room a bit to get rid of the smell". They both nod with determined looks, I grab a piece of paper and look at it closely, "your brothers a designer right?" "yes" "that's nice.. I hope he continues his dream". They both nod and I grab some more trash like coffee cups or empty water bottles and ramen cups. I get them in a big pile and look around to see an unattended garbage bag. I put the stuff in and smiled. I take off my mask for a second to sniff the room. I plug my nose at the smell of rotten coffee. I look back to see the girls fascinated with my scars. I gently smile and bend down and they both grab my face gently to feel the bandages.

"This is what I was talking about.. I was protecting takemichi.. Hopefully I don't look too scary..". I say while looking down. I look back up to see the two girls with stars in their eyes and shaking their heads very fast to signify a 'no'. I get up as I hear the door close signifying someone is in the house. I quickly put on my mask and grabbed my bag. I exit the room with the two girls behind me following me. I see the male who was in the room we cleaned looking at me. I bow lightly and excuse myself. I look back at the girls still staring at me and I bend down.

"Hey girls.. Let's promise something"

"What is it?"

"Can we promise to protect the person we care for the most". I said while tilting my head, they both nod and I stuck out my pinkie. They both shake my pinkie and I get up. I waved them bye and got outside. I yawn and follow the now moving team.

One week later

"It's time!"

"It sure is!"

I nod in agreement.