scars?!(6)

sorry if some chapters are too short :( I made all these chapters yesterday since my internet was down I had to use my phone and I had to use google doc 

I walk back with Chifuyu to D&D. I smiled as he was now grinning. We enter and hear whispering. He tilted his head and looked at me. I shrug my shoulders and we both enter, chifuyu interrupts their whispering. I stare down and hear obvious loud whispers. I roll my eyes and rub the back of my neck. Chifuyu glared at them and grabbed my hand walking out. I smile at his childish act and walk with him with the two whispering and apologizing. I stood behind the chifuyu and looked at the male before us.

"What's up chifuyu? What's with the formality?"

" mitsuya-san! Can you take over, my roll of this team"

'Chifuyu this is gonna end bad for you'

I sweat drop and look down,

"What do you mean?"

"Surely, my skills as an advisor are lacking compared to yours, mitsuya-kun would do better than me!"

"Chifuyu!"

I can hear them screaming behind me as I sweatdrop and smile slightly.

"Okay! I'll accept your offer! Well then I'll redesign the uniform and the team's logo on top of that!"

"Eh..?"

I gulped and took chifuyu's hand, "calm down chifuyu.. I'm sure he won't change.. The name.."

I hug him as he fake cried, I sigh in disappointment

'Could've sugar coat it..'.

I pat his back as he hugged me, I sweat drop and frown.

"I'll be okay.. I guess". I stop hugging him and pat his shoulder gently.

'This is why I didn't want chifuyu to say this'. I huff and zone back into the conversation.

"Pah-chin ad peh-yan are joining us as well"

I tilted my head and a question mark appeared over my head.

"I got in touch with the kawata brothers too"

I felt dizzy and leaned on chifuyu's shoulder, "chifuyu~ i'm so confused". I whine while he pats my back. I whine and huff.

"Then that makes 10 of us"

"Were counting on you captain"

I nod with a smile,

'Damn.. this team is so fun... ugh- hopefully I won't regret my decision...'. I sigh and shake my head 'I'll do it after he asks the next person..'.

(we are switching to only m/n plot you will be on his pov only not takemichi's.)

I walk to the meeting place and turn a left. I see a ware house and walk inside. I see a male with the same exact scars as me and I frown. I look to see a male who looked like the boss leaning on the couch. I stood in front of the other members. I had a cap on and a mask. I sit in a chair that was provided and look at them directly. The scars male stood in front of me as I glared.

"What's your business with my king?"

"I came here to join.."

"What's your importance to my king?"

"I am a gang leader of a famous gang you may know.."

"Which is?"

"g/n"

"Oh~ I heard their gang is strong and why are you here?"

"I've came here to join under your rule"

"My king?"

"Fine... and what's your name?"

"My name is n/n"

"Nice to meet you... welcome to our gang".

I smiled and turned my head walking away. I grab my ringing phone and answered it,

"Yo~?"

"Captain, how are you?"

"I'm good! I'm joining a new gang. I want you to.. Meet me at a local cafe"

"Okay~".

I walked to the cafe and sat in the seat. I see someone enter and I smile,

"Hello~ vice"