Scars?! (10)

Alright spoilers for 244

Spoilers 244

Everyone stood silently, the silence was loud. I gulp and look at my comrades on the other side. Everyone looked nervous, I scratched my mouth slightly and sigh at the bandages still on my lips. I rub my arm and looked at takemichi and chifuyu, both whispering to one another.

3rd pov

"Mikey kun.."

"500 kantou manji vs 51 tokyo manji.."

"When you look at it that way it seems overwhelming.."

Chifuyu said while looking at the others, hmph aren't we all used to this". Takemichi said while gulping.

'And m/n too... should be somewhere'

"Takemichi i'll beat up 10 guys then i'll deal with mocchi"

Hakkai then speaks up angrily, "I also have someone I have to kill, Haitani Ran!" Hakkai said while gritting his teeth.

"The guy who crushed taka-chan's head!!" Mitsuya then sweat dropped while looking at hakkai, "hey man, That should be my resentment, shouldn't it?". Focusing back on takemichi he then looks towards senju who was nervous staring at the two grown men. "How about you senju? Why are those two on the other side?" while senju gulped sweat running down her cheek.

'Waka, benkei..what happened..'Senju thought while frowning.

"Hanma's here too" Smiley pointed out, "They were already strong to begin with but now they've reinforced their strengths" Peh said lowly huffing out a sigh.

'Do we have any chance at winning...'

m/n pov:

I gulp while keeping my focus on the other side. Mikey then turned towards us, "hey, you guys, is there a need for two "toman"". Mikey then turned back, I scratched my lips nervously and winced. "There's no need for that, right?" Mikey said. I huff, "got it boss" I heard sanzu say.

"Hey!! You idiots! Didn't the three deities battle decide who's the champion!"

'Fucking bastard.. I wasn't there' I thought and scowl at the scarred male.

"Don't drag up the old team at this point we're over with these kid's fights!"

I bite my lip and scoff, 'dumbass.. Some of them are older than you, don't underestimate some of their strength'. I glare at the male and rub my face itching at the scar which was already irritated.

"Plus your team is made out of losers, you guys are no match for us"

'If this bitch does not shut up, i'm gonna clock him in the skull'

I started smiling at that though and zone out.

"You guys aren't toman"

'Yes Takemichi show his no ass'

I silently cheered in my head while smiling because no one can see my face.

"Ha? Your voice is too quiet, we can't hear you!"

"It's just wrong..."

Takemichi said while looking down.

"'Toman' isn't supposed to be like this! Today, we will defeat kantou manji and succeed to the tokyo manji name!"

Takemichi shouted, i grin like a proud parent and giggle softly under my breathe.

"Come and kill us if you can, kantou manji gang!"

Everyone was frowning and I turned my head away, I saw Wakasa side eyeing me.

"No matter what will happen we will never give in! We will defeat you no matter what!!"

Takemichi then charged at Manjirou

"Let's go Sano Manjirou!!"

"Come on!"

'Guess i don't have to protect you Takemichi'

sorry it was short but it was an update :D