Scars?!(11)

245 spoilers

Everyone ran at each other with serious faces. I turn around not wanting to get involved. Out of the corner of my eye I see kakucho punch takemichi in his face. I grit my teeth but I was then punched in the face. I stood silent and looked at the guy face darkening. I laugh and whisper insults that didn't make sense he ran away crying. I shrug and ran to a few guys nearby. I blend in with them and make sure no one's watching. I hit them hard in the face, not caring. I see takemichi not knocked down and I stopped tilting my head. He then gritted his teeth.

Takemichi pov:

When I was a kid I always believed i was strong I could take on anything. I'd punch a bunch of kids when I was little and hit them. I'd lose and win some. When I got older I swore i'd be the top delinquent in japan. I lost to kiyomads. In wonder when It was when I labeled myself as weak. Was it because I would loose and realize I need to become an adult and not some delinquent or when I left behind being a delinquent. I apologized many times to differen't owners of varieties of shops. I even shaved my head because I was told the piss blond hair due was lame and I apologized over and over again. I gave up and didn't even before a fight didn't even try. When I was pushed I realized something. I wanted to be strong and protect my girlfriend. Though as time passed.

Takemichi was punched by kakucho but didn't fall. He looked him traight in the eyes.

On that day I ahd a resolution. Change myself and protect everyone for the cause of saving everyone and not just one, my goals changed. I want to protect the one I love but also protect everyone so they could have a happy future

Takemichi punched kakuchou and kakuchou flew back.

m/n pov:

I watched him punch kakuchou and kakuchou fly back right in front of mikey. I watched and felt like a proud mom.