scars?! (5)

sorry short chapter :(

I sat down and stare at the stage listening to the conversation that's going on.

"Wow that's gorgeous!"

I smile at the beauty of the outfit,

"So cool!"

"Couldn't top my style, though"

"Chifuyu.."

I sigh and roll my eyes.

They were talking beside me and I heard hakkai whisper, "taka-chan will win!". I smile and look back at the stage.

3rd pov

Yusuda was running with the material on the cart.

"Excuse me! Make way, come through!"

"Excuse me! Got you the materials you needed prez!"

"I told you to stop calling me that, yasuda-san"

Mitsuya said while still looking at the project at hand.

"Ah! I'm so sorry!" Yusuda said while covering her mouth.

"Could you hand me that thing?"

"Yes!"

"Ohh, amazing! That's very flowy!"

"Alright with this..."

"It's finished isn't it!?"

"Yea"

"Thank you so much everyone, for willingly helping me out!"

"No prob"

"All for your bright future prez!"

"I told you to stop calling me that"

"Ah! I'm so sorry!"

"Entry number 15, mitsuya takashi"

"Here we go!"

3rd pov done

Hakkai was screaming while I was trying to calm him down. I sigh and felt liquid run down my face

'Damn you hakkai! It's not even time to change my bandages this is so annoying'

I look up to see the incredible design I smile and looked in admiration. It was now the end of the competition and I felt myself shake from nervousness.

"The year's winner is.. Entry 15"

I cheered in my head and smile, I see mitsuya come out with a uniform on,

"Eh..?". I tilt my head and see he has a new hair style and I can see a tattoo.

I couldn't pay attention anymore and look over Hakkai. He was shaking and looked nervous and excited. I gently pat his arm and stuff my face in his arm,

'Damn.. you.. Hakkai.. I hate this pain. I should be paying attention not in pain.' I felt tears in my eyes and stood up abruptly. I ran out and looked around till I spot a bathroom. I ran in and see it was a singular stall. I sigh in relief and close the door hard and lock it. I slid down and take off my mask. I felt so much blood come dripping down and i gasp. I cover my face with both hands and look around to see a paper towel holder. I grab one with my blood dripped hand and tucked it into my shirt so no blood would drip. I groan in pain and lean my head over the sink. Blood ran down like I was shot and blood dripped into the sink. I heard a knock on the door and groan. I heard another rushed knock and I cover my face and open the door. I see a already shocked chifuyu and when he saw me I frown. I shoved him in with my upper arm and lock the door. He looked scared and I groan.

"A-are you okay.. m/n.."

I nod and point to the bag, "grab a disinfectant wipe and grab a paper towel and wet it, p-please". My voice cracked and chifuyu immediately wet the towel and gave it to me. I smile and bow my head as I wipe off the blood. I grab a disinfectant wipe from chifuyu. I wipe it on the scar and groan at the stinging pain.

"W-what happened?"

"Hakkai happened today and I protected takemichi from getting these scars.." I say with wincing. I rinse my hands off and look back, "can you grab bandages?". He nodded, frightened and handed them to me. I put them on and sigh. I stretch my jaw and put back on the mask. I sigh in relief and throw away the bloody tissues and I sit on the toilet seat. I sigh in relief and look at Chifuyu's frightened expression. I rinse off my iron smelling hands. I turn back and grab my bag.

"Sorry you had to find out this way.."

"It's fine but are you sure you're fine?"

"Yes chifuyu"

He hugged me and I gently patted his back.