Casey Jones Vs. The Underworld

Sirens wailed as Casey Jones made it through the city looking down upon the people, who were working on getting it back on track after the invasion.
"New York City this is what it looks like after alien invasion. We returned to a broken, almost deserted city, courtesy of the Kraang. The Turtles invaded Dimension X to stop those alien freaks and undo the mutation of millions of people. Meanwhile, I was sidelined like a chump, salvaging food and medical supplies like it was the zombie apocalypse or something." Casey grunted at his thoughts. "I totally got ripped! Casey Jones should've been in that fight!" He jumped from rooftop to rooftop. "Got to say, though, it's kind of cool how almost getting annihilated can bring the city together. Well, most of the city. Then there's the others: thieves, lowlifes and thugs, and worse, Purple Dragons." His thought correlated with the events happening. He stumped upon a bank, that had just been robbed by the thugs.

As the security alarms blared, The purple dragons walked out with stolen cash.
"Who knew withdrawing money from a bank could be so easy?" Fong laughed with his fellow gang members.
"Nobody steals in my town!" Casey interfered.
"It's that vigilante nut." Sid growled, Fong grinned while holding up a metal pipe.
"Let's crack him open then." He said before they all charged at Casey. However, it was no use. The purple dragons were beaten by ease. Casey took care of them fairly quickly. The men laid on the floor groaning in pain. It was then that a tall shadow emerged from behind the exploded vault.
"Ho, ho! A new recruit. Ready to taste some asphalt, scum?" Casey chuckled.
"Not a recruit. I'm the new leader. Hun." The man introduced himself.
"Eh, I think I prefer scum." Casey scoffed at him before attacking. Yet this guy was no match for Casey. Even if he hit his hockey pucks at Hun, he dodged them as he dodged all of Casey's hits, before painfully beating Casey and hitting him to a wall. Then he took Casey's hockey puck and tossed it at him, hitting right where the sun don't shine. That caused him to curl to the floor as police cars pulled up to the front of the building. Hun snapped his fingers before he and the purple dragons were out of sight.

Back in the sewers, Donnie finally got the lair powered up and all the electirictiy turned on. Finally, they could get a clear view of the lair.
"What a disaster. The Kraang really trashed this place." Leo frowned as they looked around.
"Indeed, but this is our home. We will clean and set things right once more." Splnter said before walking to the dojo. Everyone else continued forward. Mikey frowned."Oh, I hate cleaning." He said before ice cream kitty meowed causing Mikey to smile slightly. "I call the kitchen!"

Leo carefully set Fluffy down and let Aria fly around, exploring the lair. Simona and Iveta had left to salvage food supplies. As it was clear the kitchen would be empty or full of unedible items. Leo pushed up the arcade machine and attempted to power it up. With false luck, the machine turned on for a moment only to shut back down again. He frowned and sighed sadly. Raph looked over at his brother, before he heard Donnie call.

"Hey, Raph, a little help?" Raph went over to his brother ant together they pushed the lab door open.
"Oh. Oh, no! My experiments." Donnie's voice shook. Raph frowned and put a hand on Don's shoulder. "Our lab."

Urte walked around. Frowning at the sights of all the kraang and seting her's and her sisters stuff down. It was then when she overheard Mari gasp loudly. And not in a good way. She quickly ran over to her sister's room, before she could even look in her's.
"What is it?" She ran in. Mari was sitting on the floor, with Mice beside her, nuzzling up her side to comfort her.
"My designs...my fabrics...All ruined!" She cried. Urte sighed softly and knelt down to hug her little sister.

Back in the dojo. Splinter set down the glass jar in which he bought the four baby turtles before they were all mutated. As well as he sat down the blanket and latter which he found a long with four baby girls. Lastly he sat down the picture of his family. "Miwa what has become of you?"