Meet Mondo Gecko

Mari was working on the bodice of the dress in her room when Luna appeared, Mari didn’t notice. 
“That is a gorgeous gown.” Luna spoke softly.
“Oh, thank you- Princess Luna!” Mari shouted.
“Shh.” Luna shushed. “I didn’t mean to startle.” 
“No no, it’s alright.” Mari set the gown aside. “How may I assist you.”
“Well….I was hoping I could borrow this gown for something special.”
“Oh! Well certainly if you wish, I just need to tailor it to your measurements.”
“Actually, I don’t need it for myself, but for Iveta.” 
“Iveta?” Mari raised a brow.
“May you keep a secret?” Luna watched as Mari nodded. “Well, I was hoping to help Tiger Claw and her have a nice date.” Mari’s eyes widened.
“Oh my gosh!” She jumped up. “Oh my gosh! Eee!” Mari squealed. “That is brilliant! They are the perfect story of forbidden romance.” Mari had her hands on her hips. Luna chuckled.
“So will you keep this a secret?” Luna asked.
“Of course, my lips are sealed.” She acted out locking her mouth and throwing away the key. “When do you need the dress?” 
“Tonight, if possible?” She asked hopefully.
“You got it, princess.” Mari smiled.

Once Luna had finished with Mari she headed over to Shredder’s lair. Carefully, she went over to where Tiger Claw was. She appeared in his room, he was polishing his blade. 
“Good day, Takeshi.” Luna spoke as she took of the hood of her cloak. Tiger Claw looked at her and jumped up.
“What are you doing here?” Slight panic rushed over him.
“I was going to discuss if you’d be willing to make some changes to yours and Iveta’s training session later today.” He looked at me worriedly.
“If it is something you need to discuss with her…” He seemed sad at the idea of not seeing her, but Luna smiled.
“It’s not about that. It’s about you making the next move.” her words made him stiffen, now he appeared to be nervous. “I know how you feel, Takeshi.” She took a step closer. “I’ve known for a long time. I suggest you tell her.” 
“No…no I cannot do that.” He looked away.
“Why not? You have more to gain here.” Luna stated, TC just looked at her. “I believe the time is right. Now, about the preparations.” She began, not leaving Tiger Claw much space to protest. He agreed that spending their time together in a different way would be nice, but he didn’t agree about confessing. 

He thought about it many times, of course, but he was certain Iveta saw him as just a friend, nothing more. Once Luna left, he headed to train to get his mind off the night that was to come. It was only later that his teammates would suggest they go out for a bit. 

“Wizardess, Graah, Spooch! Run!”
“There are too many traps! We'll never survive!”
“Crognard can live without survival! Watch out! Zam Zim Falabim! Ah!”
“Spooch can't watch, spooch spooch!”
“Crognard is okay! Iron spikes mean nothing to Crognard's mystic pecs!”

“I can't believe I'm watching Crognard bend spikes with his chest. And I'm still so bored! Ugh, my boredom is becoming a serious medical condition. I need help!” Mikey groaned as he rolled out of bed and began walking around the lair. 

“Hang out? We're practicing our katas. Wanna jump in?” Leo explained as he, April, and Urte praticed. Mikey groaned and walked to Mari’s and Iveta’s room.

“We can’t!” Mari exclaimed as she kept pinning stuff on Iveta, while she wore the ballgown Mari had been working on. “This is tailored work. I can’t let Iveta go, now. Sorry Mikey.” Mari said and went back to work, Iveta gave him an apologetic smile as he groaned and walked out. 

As Mikey walked past Raph’s room he noticed his brother playing with his figurines. Mikey peeked in, Raph noticed and blushed deeply, before turning around and tossing one of the figures at Mikey.
“Mikey? Get out! Out!” 

“I'm too busy to hang out, Mikey.” Donnie was typing away on his computer. “Don’t even think about asking Simona.” He said as Simona walked beside him and placed down a stack of notes.  “We are still looking for a retromutagen for Karai. You see, if I can reverse engineer the main chemical sequence, I think I can ignite the kind of reaction needed to re-write …”
“Ugh!” Mikey headed towards the exit of the lab.
“The deoxyribonucleic acid of…” Donnie smirked.