Mistake pt1&2

Narrator POV 😈:

As you walked to your car, hopping in, as you tried to start it but it wasn't working? You tried and tried. It was getting dark so you would believe that there were no cars nearby. but you only live 20? 30 minutes away, so you walked and would pick up your car in the morning at work, so you locked your car, brought your ID and wallet and started to walk, the reason why you never walk to work was... Well because there's a forest in between your work and your town, So it would be CREEPY.

You walked. you walked until someone pushed you into the forest, you knew it was someone? No A thing, because you felt hands, while hand that felt wayy to hard to be human, but on your back when you got pushed, "Ow! Watch it buddy! " as you saw the figure that pushed you, "oh hey bud! You scared the crap out of me! "
"What are you doing? Ha you scared me! "
.
.
.
nothing. As you saw the light of the moon reflection on the figure. But there was an There was an axe... "Woah buddy? Um- what are you doing wh- hey there is no reason to point it at me!" As you yelled trying to convince him. "See ya soon"

"hey know these no need to- AHH! -"

.....

ROCK STAR FOXY POV:

I was finishing cleaning and getting ready to shut off as I heard. Screaming? I looked outside, and saw JJ's car?, 'maybe she's getting something from the back! Or got someone else to pick her up. What about the screaming though? ' I ignore it and went back inside,
.
.
.

.

"WAKE UP"

"AH! " I yelled as everyone that was awake looked at me , "you ok there buddy? " lefty asked me "yeah just a bad dream.. " "A dream? How? " Balora asked, " uh I... I don't know, but it was probably because of the screaming I hear last night" I said worryingly "screaming? " "probably just some teenagers" baby said, as Bryan opened the door. "Bryan are you ok there? " as Mr hippo asked, "someone died like 5 minutes away.. And is JJ here?" He asked us, "no she never showed up I think someone picked her up last night she maybe got sick or might show up. Later because she comes an hour after you" I told him, "true"

After a long wait she never showed up, we waited more Then Bryan had to leave. His shift was already over... Hopefully she shows up...,

...
.
.
.

.

.

.

Bryan POV:

The next day.

      As I walked up to work I saw a animatronic? Foot?, I decided to bring her inside. "Woah look isn't it the baAAAH- WHAT tHE? whEres you find that?! " molten yelled with voice cracks in the middle. " In the back she doesn't look like an Afton animatronic" I said as I opened the door and dragged her to the stage, "uhh Bryan? Who's that? " " it's not an animatronic I know of" baby said "maybe someone else made it" Pig patch suggests, "well she's not an Afton animatronic that for sure"
.
.
.
.
.
I turn on the broken robot
"AH! WHAT IS THAT? " lefty yelled
"Uhh where am I?! What am I doing here!?"
"Woow easy there buddy, I'm lefty, and you are? "

She looked around then looked back at lefy, "clover.. What is this place? " clover asked "This is Freddy's pizzeria! I'm Bryan and I am the owner of the establishment , May I ask how did you get here? "
"...I. Uh I know it I just can't remember it" she responds with her head starting to twitch, "looks like we have to fix you up" she looked at me confused, "fix? What do you mean by fixing ? I'm not a car"
"Car? What do you mean? " ballora asked, "yeah? I'm human, duh?" she said with a glitch voice. "HA! iF yoUR a huMan theN iMm the QueEn if EnGlanD! " moltan Teased her,
"What? No you must be mistaken? I am! "she scratch her arm. She glitched out again.
" have you seen the mirror buddy? You're not human " lefty told her , as her voice started to glitched out

"What's the on your neck?"

.

.

that's it for now I have school in the morning and I'm getting tired, but I'll post later! BYEE!