switching bodies?

Clover POV:

I power on hearing helpy yell "shut up! " I exited the portal room, seeing Orville with a pile of microwave. "Um Orville? What are you doing? " I asked him, "oh hey Clover! " he said as Bryan and the rest walked over, "yeah.What's up with the Microwave? " Bryan asked him but Orville never answered me or bryan, as Bryan read the sign in front of him. "What are you like the king of microwaves? " he asked Orville as foxy stood next to me.
"Get off of those"
Molten told Orville.
"Molten I know I hate you and everything but can you, sense your made of titanium so..Oh thanks" he said as molten broke the microwaves "you missed one" I told him pointing towards the one next to me. "Ay. over here" foxy said pointing with me.
"Maybe we can get some
new light system? " Bryan said. "Oo! are we buying things?! " I asked him. "No, we see how can expand this place" el chip said in broken English as I nodded. "I would not invest" molten said while Bryan was on his rant. "What about investing? " he asked molten. "I would not invest into this.. Place." He explained "but why is my pizzeria? " Bryan asked him "but we live here" baby responded to molten.
"And you live here too! " baby reminded him. "Of course I'm going to liv- I meant investing here. More things I mean look at this expansion! It's a big room" Bryan told molten, "well don't say I didn't warn you then" molten told him as helpy giggles. "You warn him every day" I told him
"Yeah I'm getting tired of you bluffs"
As molten chuckled, "fine" "dumb stupid bluffs" Bryan said walking away looking at music man and security puppet. "Well other of the decorations, I think it is the animatronics we need to add. But other then that, were good to go! " Baby told us "the kids like us, the teens love clover" baby said "they got good taste" I said laughing to myself. "You mean bad? Yeah" molten said "hater gonna hate" I told him as Bryan mumbled to him self.
As we all begin talking about what to expand. Somehow we started to talk about the government. As I see molten walking towards the portal "what do you think you're doing bud? " I asked him in the portal room. "Why would you care? Hm? " he said continue messing with the portal "molten what are you doing with the portal? " Bryan asked
"Oh just nothing, nothing" he said
"Oh don't tell me you were messing with it like last time when we became babies"
"You what! No! " as, baby remembers "ohh you were offline" she said

"yeah! It would've been funny and cute to see you all as little tiny babies! What was it like!" I yelled in joy, "woah I didn't know you liked babies so much, eh lass? " foxy said nudging me "well babies and toddlers are so damn cute! E! " I yelled while waving my hand around in excitement, "our voices got so high pitched! You should've seen molten! "
"Aw! You had a baby voice! What about you baby, helpy" I asked them both, as I went next to Bryan "I became an adult"
"And I became a teenager! " helpy said jumping around "well should we go back in to the portal and play mini games? " Bryan asked us. "What? No" me any ballora told him "just get in the portal" molten told us "not creepy and threatening at all" I told him "wait yeah! What did you do to the portal molten? " Bryan asked, " finally! " I told Bryan " I don't want to go in there if you mess with it! " Bryan yelled as everyone agreed. "Yeah who knows what he did! " I said as molten walked behind me and bryan."get in the portal," he told us,
" no! What did you do? "
"Yeah what he said"
"Just get in the portal you two"
"Molten I swear.. If you.. "
"You just want Bryan right? I'll just go-" I was going to walk off as she pushed Bryan into the portal and threw me in there "not cool, noodle dude! "
'Why the hell would I say that? The fuck? " I thought to myself.

Everyone yelled as they landed to their places as I noticed something different for me? I was smaller. I can no longer hear as much as before, "Bryan! Um Bryan! " I can hear helpy voice in a worry. I couldn't see properly
My vision when I opened my eyes would fade to darkness and my head would ace. "Ugh my head..wait" "clover your voice! And your.." I hear foxy say but Orville walked in front of me. "What's wrong helpy? " Bryan asked as molten walked towards helpy. "Help me! That's not me!" She told him "what do you mean I'm right in front of you? " Bryan told her "uh no Bryan molten is" I told him "woah clover your voice!" Bryan said still looking at helpy. "What is this?! What's going on!? " baby or helpy shouted. As I hear foxy gasp. "Bryan I feel really weird I feel taller! " helpy said, "my head is fucken killing me! " I say as I tumbled to an old table. As everyone started to notice it, everyone was in everyone's bodies! As my head ace went away and my vision restored. All I see is chaos "wait, wait wait!" Bryan said as molten walked up to Bryan and started to laugh. No Bryan started to laugh! This is so damn confusing!