Another chance+PORTAL?!

YAY S2!

Narrator POv

Bryan and lefty have escaped a while ago bearly making it but Freddy showed up to help them! But fell into the portal with afton
But when they made it outside of the burning building helpy arrived to show Bryan something.

A theme park!? When they entered the theme park That's when Bryan saw it!
It's was everyone! Everyone that died. But helpy said she was unavailable to get Orville nor Clover.
"It's fine, I have her chip"
"But we don't have any animatronic suits or endos laying around." Helpy told him
"well think of something"
"Is she still going to be a sloth Bryan?" Lefty asked, " you choose, you are her bff after all."
Bryan said as lefty started to ugly cry, holding helpy up to like a teddy bear.
As Freddy started to talk to Bryan.

"BRYAN! ITS HERE!" lefty yelled excitedly. "What is?" Bryan said as lefty dragged him to the hotel, as a big box waiting for them there. As foxy Freddy and baby were wondering what he could've bought something so big. "What is it?" Baby asked. " A box" foxy responded. As, lefty ran to the box "can I open it, please I'll be good" lefty said, "uhm, sure" Bryan said as, lefty opened the front of the box. "Who's that?" Foxy asked pointing to the animatronic in the box.

👇
👇

(Ignore the blob underneath her lol) Foxy pointing at the puppy animatronic in the box

Foxy pointing at the puppy animatronic in the box.
"You all remember clover?" Bryan asked them. They all nodded, "she ended up.. sadly dying -"
"What!?!-" the animatronic other than lefty yelled. They're confused because when helpy re made them from the cloud. They were only to remember things a week before. They don't remember what afton did, or if they died.

"But But! I have her memory chip! I wasn't able to make an animatronic right now since I was busy with testing everything, I allowed lefty to buy a working animatronic for her!" Bryan explained as he felt his pockets,
"The chip, it- it's not-"
"I have it!" Lefty yelled as he put the chip in the slot on the back of her neck, as she powers on. Her head moving slightly up seeing everyone. With Red eye, Fluffy long ish fur that looks like she has hair.
"Clover? Are you there buddy?" Lefty asked in front of her.

"Well of course! I am 1 in 1 million!" She shouted doing a pose, as lefty and Bryan gave her a hug "whoa? Your acting like I died or something!" She said as she hugged them back. "Well, Nevermind! I'm just happy your here!" Lefty said. "Woah! Who's this chick in the mirror" clover said to the mirror in the box, "well something happened to your old suit and a wanted you to have a upgrade!" Bryan said, "lefty picked the suit"
"Thanks bud" she said. "So what did I miss?"
She looked around to see Freddy. "Who's the brown bear? Is he new?" She asked. "Oh! This is Rockstar Freddy! I'm he Sorta died before you came along." Bryan explained. As clover 'oh'
As she extended her hand for a shake. "Are you. Dead?" Freddy asked concerned, "oh.. she, she is, she doesn't really know though" baby told him as he looked at baby, "oh! Um JJ.. she was JJ."
Foxy told him as his eyes widen. "How?" Freddy asked as she just shrugged, "Springtrap, he killed her" bryan said.
"Spring trap did!?' everyone yelled other then Bryan, lefty and clover.