end of the line

Clover POV I

I woke up my head hurting. I look around to find lefty? Wait where am I? I looked around, its parts n service, I  stopped in my trance when I heard "I don't go to sleep! Where was my window sound!oh clover where are we this isn't our stage!" Lefty asked. "I don't know I just woke up" I told him, as he thought for a minute. "So I woke up.. heard Bryan say his every day thing.. Then a.. Oh!... Oh god" lefty said. "Wait 'oh god' what?" Ok asked him, "clover.. all I can say is It probably might not, end well for anyone"
.
.
.

"what?!-"
I was cut off by molten opening the door. "Hey..buddy"
".....hey"
"Uh Sorta peacing together what's happening here... Uh Bryan's gone. Isn't he?"
"WHAT!?" I yelled questioning what lefty said. "Clover please.. I just need you two to follow me right now"
"Come on we don't have to do this?" Lefty said trying to make him change his mind about something. ".. please " molten said sounding like he's on the verge of crying. "Is this the choice you made? With the bad guy?" Lefty asked as I started to piece out what was happening as well. "This is not the choice I made" molten said as lefty got up. "If anything happens I just want to say. clover your were always like a big sister to me! I don't know what there supposed to feel like but, y'know" lefty said, I held
His hand as I was a bit nervous as we walk out in front of the portal.
" I tried.. so hard to keep you two out.. of everything "
"And I believe that, I believe you," lefty said as I nodded my head as an agreement. "And right now... I don't really have a choice " 
"Its ok molten " I reinsure him, "get in the portal, both of you"

"Are you going to be there to?" Lefty asked
As he nodded. "I'll guess we'll see you there"

"Ughh.. lefty where are we?" I asked looking for a response...... I opened my eyes to see that I was alone 'no this can't be right?' I thought I looked around to see my legs are chained to the floor with, TNT sticks right.. right next to me, I was going to throw it to a far end. As I heard a voice, "ah ah ah. I wouldn't do that if I was you, kid"  I hear a Familiar raspy voice.  I ignored him as I was going to do it anyway as I felt a powerful but very harmful sting hit my body. "Ah!ow ow ow!" I yelled as I stumbled backwards away from the TNT sticks. "Told ya"
"ugh who are you!" I shouted. "Don't remember me? I'm the one that made you!" It said, "my suit?"  I asked "what no-". "ohh my programing!" I said "Yes but not where I'm getting at"
"Ohhhh! You made my endo-"
"NO YOU DUMB ASS! I mean. No Im the one that killed, you, made you up what you are right now!"
.
. "So you did make the suit?"
"Oh my fucking god! It's spring trap you dumb piece of trash! "
He said.

A video showed up in my vision, as my head pounded as I screamed in pain, a video of a old animatronic bunny showed up. Different clips from different time, the pounding hurting more.

Powering off

I hear faint calls.
"clover' it sounds so far away "CLOVER!" I hear as I 'woke up ' "Bryan? What are you doing here?"
I asked as my vision came back as I realized I'm on the floor. As I stood up, "they died.."
"Oh no! Who?!" I yelled.
"Orville, Foxy, and Ned bear.." Bryan said sounding like he's going to break any minutes. "I'm so sorry" I said as I hear the voice again.
" you two have seen clover! But dear Bryan do you know what she is?" Springtrap  asked. "What? What she is? What do you mean?"
"Well dear Bryan she's a dead body in a suit! You might know her.. Pre-meeting JJ!"
"JJ?.." Bryan said as lefty nodded as I just shrugged. "Back to the game. You must find 5 buttons to free Miss clover here, Tick tock, The time is Exploding! You have 1 minute" He laughed at his own pun as the speaker disconnected. "Exploding? What does he mean"
"Hello? Bomb here!" I yelled as he realized it as he and lefty started to look, " look! By you lefty!" I said as he grabbed it, "1/5!" Bryan said. "Oh! Found.. one!" Bryan said grabbing one

"10 more seconds!"

"JUST ONE MORE ! NO!"

"FOUND IT! I FOUND IT !"
lefty shouted. As the door opened. As I ran out. "I'm.. Im alive! I'm alive!" I cheered as Bryan and lefty came in for a hug, as Bryan cried as oil tiers came down mine and lefty cheeks.

(To the part molten is chasing Bryan)

Bryan runny away from molten trying to kill him. As lefty ran to followed them trying to convince molten. As I stopped to catch my br- wait breath?, " Hey.. slowy down!" I tell them as I see a shadow I turned my head as my eyes widen in horror.

Narrator POV!

Tump!

"What happening back there did you fall or something clov- CLOVER!" lefty yell getting the others attention. "Clover? CLOVER NO!"
"Bry-BryaN?" Clover glitch's as she fell to her knees on the glass above lava with a small bit large pipe through her right eye, as molten ran up to her holding her. "No..no no! This wasn't supposed to happen!!"
"Clover! No! What- what happened!"
Lefty shouted as her eyes became heavy, "no! Stay awake!your going to be fine!" Lefty said told her.  Molten let lefty hold her as her eyes closed, Bryan turning into a crying mess " molten,your my buddy so please don't be mad.." "wait what! No let me say goodbye -" he didn't finish as lefty broke the glass underneath molten,.
"No! No! I don't want to die!"  Molten said as he melted into the lava, as Bryan walked up to clovers body and took her memory chip out. " What are you going to do with that?" Lefty asked sadly. "To give her another... There isn't really another sloth.." Bryan said as lefty nodded.

•~  Short and a bit of a cringe chapter. But I'm going to catch up to the videos now and keep it in this book! I think I might make this an Oc x character book I already have someone in mind if I choose so, 👍👍👍•~