bryan lost his MEMORIES

Once I powers on I looked around to Only see lefty , pig patch, Orville, and foxy. Online "Morning, afternoon? Everyone! "
"Hey clover! "
"Heya friend! "
"Good afternoon! "
"Afternoon lass"
They all said I started to chat with foxy. As pig patch climbs on the doorway over a red patch in the ground. "Hey guys-" bryan said seeing the red patch in the carpet. "Why is there a red"

Clink!

"Uh pig patch what are you doing? " bryan asked stepping on the red spot.
"Hold up" pig patch said dropping an anvil on bryan! "AHH!

CLINK!

Bryans Pov:

" uhh"
"Yep, You killed him"
"Hm that was a good shot"
"No, he's alive. His alive"
I heard this voice as I slowly opened my eyes.
"Oh he looks broken though. "
"Ugh Mhm" I groaned.
"Oh JJ And afton are going to be mad at us that we broke another animatronic. "

As I opened my eyes.
"Oh! Get up friend, cmon us your feet your on of us!" a Blake bear missing an eye said
"Where am... I? " I asked them standing up
"You're at the best place in the world! Freddy Fazbear. I'm lefty! "
It responded "whats.. A lefty? " I asked him
"That's his name" a fox said
"Uh me! Not a thing I'm just left handed and what not"
"I'm a pig patch.. Well just pig patch"
"And your bryan.bot! "
Lefty told me.
"Where am I! "
"Your at Freddy's Fazbear"
"What is this place! And what's a Faz.. Bear? " I asked them climbing into a stage.
"It's uh pizza restaurant? Place for children" the one named lefty said. "What? "
"My god did he lose all of his memorie chips? "
He asked the other things. "I think I dun did, broke'em "
Pig patch told them
"Who am I? What's my name?! " I began asking them question.
"Uhh Philip? "
"Uh you're the one of this show. your our,uh Freddy's Fazbear! "
"Wait why do you all have suits on? " I asked them
"Your wearing a suit" lefty said
"Uh no? I'm human" I told him as if it wasn't  obvious. "You are definitely not! "
"What? "
"You haven't looked in the mirror lately have ya? " lefty asked me.
"Wait why does it look like your eyes are.. Robotic? " I asked pig patch. "Because you are" lefty told me
"Because we're animatronic? " the foxy said with laughter at the end.

As they all started to explain and answer my questions the best they could. As I ran off to the other part of the place. Seeing a girl with a small box in her hand and a red big box filled with stuff in it to the side. "Uh hello" I told her "oh hi bry-AH! what happened to you! " she asked running in front of me and touching my face with her hand. "Um I don't know uh ask the pig and bear. " I told her. She was human, she had band aids on her hands and fingers. " bryan~"
"No. his name is Freddy remember? "
"Oh yeah Freaahi! Hi! There JJ.. What are you doing on this fine day?" Lefty said to the girl. "What did you do to him!? He's soo broken! " she told them. scolding them to. "It was pig patch!" Foxy told her, pointing at him. "Pig patch! "
"Um! Uh I see you found the other animatronic! "
"Why are they still? Why aren't they moving like you? " "they have  batteries, Freddy. They need to charge them. Did he brake his memorie chips?! " JJ asked them as they nodded, "ughh!"
"Here you should probably take your tie back. " foxy said giving him his tie, "oh what about this does this feel natural in your hands? " lefty asked me I shook my head no. "Wait let me get his hat"
"Yeah get his hat! " jj told foxy as he ran off. "Here's a mustache" Orville dropped one

"HE DOESN'T NEED A MUSTACHE! "
foxy yelled from afar. "You don't know that! "
"Sooo you good right you know that your Freddy, entertain kids? "
"Chip? " I asked, reading a sign. "He sells tacos on the weekend for money"
As I asked about all of the animatronics. Lefty scarring me with 'music man'

JJ:

Once we enter the portal room bryan. I don't know why there calling him Freddy but oh well. Asking what his life was. Before he forgot. "You were happy! " lefty told him "not this Egy" Orville told him. As he looks behind him looking at parts N service door. "Hey look at the portal Freddy! "
"Yeah you shouldn't go in there! " me and foxy say. Foxy shoves him away. Lefty, trying to focus him on the portal, as Freddy opens the door to the P.N.S "hey no! No! " I say blocking the doorway as foxy noticed and tried to do the same but it didn't work. "ahh, no. "
"What is wrong with them"
"They are broken. " I tell , ".. Like me? "

"Um your kinda broken, but not that broken to the point you don't work"
Foxy explain to him as he walked up to Rock star Freddy Orville in front of him between 'freddy' and Rock star Freddy.
After saying that were able to put him in any suit we want but he is a Freddy model.
We continue talking to him leading him into the portal room.
And as we did that lefty pushed him in the portal

When they finished playing mini games:

Bryan flew out of the portal hitting the door to parts and services. "Nope his dead just throw him into the portal"
Lefty said, "lefty no!"
Foxy says as we heared groaning, "oh my gosh! He's a zombie, his here to take revenge! " lefty shouted hiding behind me, "I won't let him get to you! " I say posing, "my hero-"
"Pigpatch... " bryan mummbles slowly standing up. "Um pigpatch my guy"
"You should probably.. Um run!" Foxy finished my sentence as he opened the door to pigpatch running out and bryan behind him

"It was my idea to push you in the portal! " lefty slipped out "
"Your.. What? " bryan said angry, "Super hero! Help! " lefty said as I go in between them. "Alright alright, your not dead so its alright!" I tell him
"Alright? Alright!? " he shouted "Hey, Dont scream at clover she did nothing wrong" foxy said "wait I'm not an animatronic?" Bryan asked. "Um what? "
"I had a dream that I was an animatronic and i.. Forgot my memories! " Bryan explain

We all said our goodbyes him still not happy with pigpatch, "you think his going to recover or forget a hole bunch of stuff? " I asked "it's Bryan he'll be fine" pigpatch said "wanna bet on it?" I asked as they all ran over, "by next week! If he doesn't forget anything AT all! I give you.. 80 buckaroones! "
I said as they all nodded there head.