theorys

Narrator pov

"Oh you mean my bandana? " the broken sloth animatronic responded, lefty nodded his head as molten picked her up with a wire,  "HEY! LET ME DOWN YOU STUPID WIRED BITCH! " she yelled everyone eyes widened. Yes she wasn't an Afton animatronic but she can cure? No one ever talked to molten like that well because they were afraid of him, but except from JJ. Huh what a coincidence? "Excuse me?! " molten cracky voice said. "Would you like to repeat that-" he got cut off with the animatronic kicking his wire, "oh I'm sorry!... I Said let me go you ugly wired asshole! " she yelled, "welp! I'll go get the mop and the bucket! And maybe a screwdriver or two.." Helpy said, molten growled, as lefty jumped in, "hey, hey now! Can we all be friends and not kill the new animatronic on the first day?! " lefty said looking at molten, " lucky or I would've broken your arm! "  he said as he dropped her, "someone woke up bitchy ay?" She hissed " why you little dumb!-".
"ANY WHO! UM that's as you know molten, lefty. helpy when to get a mob but we no longer need it... Anyway, um that is happy frog" so on and so on Bryan told everyone name to The broken animatronic.

It's been 6?  months and news got out that JJ died after  the unknown killer hit her skull with an Axe,but her body was soon taken a month ago. Bryan walked outside the pizzeria and left, Suddenly lefty woke up in the back wondering what was happening when molten came dragging clover now fix body noticing lefty is on.

"Hey buddy....how ya doing?.."
"GoOd?.... WHy."
Molten cleared his throat "so uh I may or may not have a theory on clover ."
"And thAT iS? " lefty looked at clover powder off "sooo, You know how baby and ballora was, Y'know?"
"Hmhhh?" He said looking for a place to place her,
"And how they spent a couple months, weeks? Remembering half of there life? "
"LeftY I'm gonna need you to speed this uUp, I'm in the miDdle Of sometHing"
"And how she was say she was human?! What ifff that's happening right now with Clover! "
Molten thought about it. "ItS posSabel, mAyBE thAt whY SheS WAS nICe Then bJtchy...

(Just pretend when molten speaks is All glitchy, but  glitchy enough to hear a full sentence or 2)

" I'll check on that. But do you know where I can put this bitch? "
"MOLTEN! "
"what?! She kicked me! If I can't kill her, then I'll call her names cool? cool"
Left though on where molten can put Clover, "wait if she's gonna perform or? "
"Oh god no if she can talk like a sailor, god how many complaints will get! "
"And if she controls those issues? " lefty asked, interesting
"You'll have to ask Bryan, "
"You can just put her in the portal room? "
Molten nodded his head and left, lefty there wondering who can clover be?

~Sooo hey I no longer go by CJ?
Just call me angel, I have not felt like writing fan fiction for a bit I'll try to change that and merry Christmas, new year 2023! Wooh! And I might add an inside job character x OC? Idk tell me your thoughts on that, °~~