balloras Ballet!

Scarfs POV:

Once I woke up after the whole incident from last night as ballora ran up to me. "Clover? " she asked "nope scarf, what up? " I asked concerned,
"Opinion on skirts? "
"Ehe, their nice hate wearing them, thought-"
"Ok so I apologize- NOW! " she yelled as the online animatronic all showed up with a tutu in hand. As half of them held me down for the others to put it on me "NO! WHAT DID I DO? " I asked as they put a red one on me, "can I at least get on that matched me?! " I asked as Molten threw a green tutu at me "thanks asshole" I put the tutu over the red one "hm.. I'm gonna keep it like this" I said with a chuckled "work it girl! " lefty cheered "ok so everyone follow me! " ballora shouted as everyone with a tutu follow her. I believe the only one that didn't have one was molten. Ballora took us to the fun time stage as she told us she was gonna teach us some ballet.
"Wooh who's the new kid?" You hear a man's voice as you looked to see a golden bunny animatronic. "Oh this is clover. Clover this is Golden Bonnie or spring Bonnie. "
"Well hello there certainly nice to meet you, and Spring Bonnie will do" he said extending his arm out for a hand shake. "Same here, excuse my voice" I told him "I can get that fix for you if you like? "
"That's alright springy boy! The kids love her voice" lefty jumped in as I nodded just agreeing to him. "Alright places  everyone! Ballora said in exitment I was behind baby next to lefty and an bear with an red hat, " well nice to see you I'm nedbear! " he said talking to me but also paying attention to ballora. "Clover" as Ballora started giving instructions. "Comon everybody! Up down. Up down"
"Cha cha real smooth. " spring Bonnie said "let's go to work" I respond to him, making each other giggle. As lefty was on the tree. Baby actually doing her mothers moves and Fun time foxy doing the same. As we heard a "pfffftt" sound.
"What you laughing at punk? " lefty asked bryan, laughing at us. "Pfft.what are guys.. Doing? "
As they kept on trying to do the moves correct. "We're learning how to.. Jatae! " Spring Bonnie told him with jazz hands

As baby spun around going "weeeee! " "would you like to join ? " ballora asked him "yeah bryan? Wanna join" baby snickers
"Yah bryan one of us" left said.
"What if I say no? " bryan asked them,
"Where gonna put ya in the skirt anyways " lefty grind. "Ok- give me the skirt" bryan said nervously as the rest giggled.
"Either this or one of the suit~" S. Bonnie said "wait we have suits?! " I said.
"I'll just stick with this.. " bryan said sadly
"WoW...I'm so pretty" he said with sass,  "ok so how does this work? " he asked, ballora. "Ok so everyone stand here" she said as bryan stood where she said. "Everyone? " lefty asked going to stand with bryan "No- just bryan. " baby answer lefty as he went back to his spot "ok now. Left. "
"Left"
"Right"
"Right.."
"Down"
"Ok down"
"Up"
"Up? "
"Twirl! "
"Oh twirl"
"Simple enough" ballora told him "oh and then cha cha real smooth" S. Bonnie told him chuckling to himself along with me and lefty.
"You all have to do it at the same time" she explained to bryan, "ok mom! I'm ready! I'm ready" baby cheered
"I don't want to do this anymore! "complain A red fox "is this dancing or ballet? " bryan asked "I dunno"
"This is ballet! "
"*gasp* ballet"
As we continue to follow ballora moves bryan got them wrong a couple of times.
"I don't want to do this anymore, I'm..I'm done with this! " the fox said, "well you can be done" baby told him "can I take of this stupid skirt! Please? " the fox asked ballora ."Where even are you?" Baby asked him "Aw common" ballora said "rude"  said an orange elephant. "No I don't want to do this anymore!" "But it comfortable" Nedbear told him"No! " the red fox yelled "what- what if I offer you gummy bears? " The elephant with a stuffy voice said. "Oh you found something other than toast? Jeez" Red one told him "yeah I did!" The elephant re-insured him "that's the first for you! " red fox told him "ok I wanna see you guys by your self " ballora told us ignoring them "no I don't want your gummy bear.. No" the fox told the elephant
"It's ugh! Just disgusting! "
"Guys shhh! " bryan told them "ok can we start? Don't interrupt my mom again"
"Ok
3
2
1
Go! "
As we did the moves bryan telling himself the moves again "just a little more practice then you guys will get this"
Ballora told all of us. "Can I be the lead on what were doing? Black Swan? " "nowhere doing the nut cracker "
"The nut cracker, or the fanta of the Oprah? " "ayye bryan you know your stuff" S. Bonnie said shaking his head "and baby is the lead"
"WHAT! Baby?! What about me!? " bryan said running up to them "is that a problem bryan? " I asked him "yeah is it a problem? " Spring Bonnie asked with me "I wanna be the leeaaad?! ~" Bryan complains. "audition! " lefty told him. "Bryan not everything is gonna be for you" S. Bonnie said walking off. "Take back the skirt I'm leaving! " the fox said as baby explained that he was allowed to. "I wanna be the black Swan! " bryan said jumping around "you'll be lucky if you got the goat! " lefty exlamed as it took bryan a second to realize what he said, "wait.. Hey! " as me, S, Bonnie. Lefty. And molten laugh. "Well.. He's not wrong" molten told him
"Ugh whatever molten. Clover your not supposed to agree! With him" he said pointing to molten. "I didn't agree with him. I agreed to lefty" clover
Answer him as he responded with a gasp.
"See what he's doing! He's a bad influence!"
I just looked at lefty as she questioned Bryan as well. "Ok who wants to go first? " baby asked.
"I wanna go first! " Ned bear said as S. Bonnie walked off the stage so did everyone else.
"Alright impressed us" lefty said clinging onto my arm showing him that the 'us' is me and him.
"Go Ned Bear Woohoo! " Bryan cheered, for some reason making me cringe. "Oh- I didn't think he actually had a skirt on" lefty said pointing that the skirt is the same color as his fur. He took a long breath like a main character facing their fear. "Um" Ned bear said "it's alright take your time! " lefty told him still holding onto my arm. "Oh no I didn't know he had stage fright! " Bryan said as S. Bonnie said something else about stage fright. "How do you have stage fright your an animatronic? " baby asked "every animatronic is different baby" "well I know that"
"We believe in you! " Bryan said "imagine him in his underwear! " lefty responds "I don't think that will work, left" I told him "your supposed to steal the show! " S. Bonnie yelled. He tried walking off the stage before anything "Ow! My leg" he shouted in pain. "Aw it's okay" baby told him
"Oh no! You broke your leg?! " Bryan asked "no I have a cramp" Ned bear said sadly. "he'll be fine, it's ok Ned bear " baby said "it ok go sit down. Who what's to go next?" Baby asked "oh ok! " the orange elephant said walking up. To the stage "oh Orville"
"Ohh that's his name! " I said "oh I forgot to introduce you to him Orville Clover, clover Orville. "
"Sup"
"Hey" he said as he put black mask on "give me all your sugary snacks! " he said with a Malet in his hand!? "What?? "
"Excuse me? " "what? " everyone asked him as I can hear molten chuckle "Um the fire alarm fell from the wall" he said , "um you didn't get the part you can get off stage now" baby said as Bryan booed "but I'm not speaking for my mom here. mom did he get the part? " baby asked ballora "um no" "oh then I was speaking for my mom, Anyone else? "
"Moldy bear! "
"Moldy bear?, that's a-"