⋆┊❛𝙒𝙀𝙏 𝘿𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈𝙎❜┊⋆

July 30, 1993Brooklyn

July 30, 1993
Brooklyn. NY
James pl.

 NYJames pl

I could feel him

I could feel him. All over my skin, his fingers just tracing down my skin. I found myself in the shower as I imagined every single one of his fingers touching my body, from my stomach to my hips. It all made me hot in the steamy shower in a way. So much in a way that I felt myself fantasizing about him, how much I missed his hands on my body, his kisses, and his warm ways of getting me over an orgasm. I bit my lip as I knew if he was here right now the words he would say.

How it would be detailed from his own lips how he wanted me, how he gave me orders and gave me the time to do the things he wanted me to do. It all turned me on in a way that I couldn't imagine Shakur was really like a sex pill, an addicting one that made me an addict. Wanting more and needing more was just me at this moment. As I was feeling down my own body I imagined so roughly him holding my stomach spurring himself in every position he had me in. The way he would hold my waist when he was trying to gain control. The way he pushed my stomach down so he could pain me or use it as a smooth relief, the way he sometimes clings his teeth to my neck and send his stupid love bites in a very odd placement.

All that gave me goosebumps as I remembered how he made me feel. From my waist to my breast I missed how his hands would cling to them. How he would run circles all around my nipples making me go insane. The way he took my neck with his teeth to the very top of my breast made me dirty when I thought about it. Even while in the middle of a shower. I found myself captivating his name in many ways that I've done before. It was the dispute of my desire that was just getting to me at this moment. I guess I was really missing him. Funny.