⋆┊❛ 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍 ❜┊⋆

"So

"So....you thought it would be okay to get a package from my father?" He questioned me as I stood there with nothing to say. I covered my mouth though I felt sick to my stomach. I quickly rushed to the bathroom that was inside our bedroom ignoring the fact that pac was angry.

Quickly I let what my stomach was holding out, letting out everything and anything that stomach reflected from, god this morning sickness was killing me. I let it out as my stomach was popping from the insides.

Just as you thought it couldn't get any worse, you heard a creaking sound. You turned your head to see Pac leaning on the bathroom window, his face expressionless. He hadn't said a word, but his presence spoke volumes.

Desperation welled up inside me as he slowly approached. Gently, he pulled my head back, cradling it with his warm hand. My eyes met his, and you could see the mix of concern and disappointment in them. tears welled up in my eyes, not because of the morning sickness, but because he had found the package that Billy had sent.

Pac's silence spoke louder than words, and I knew that a difficult conversation was looming. "Baby." He whispered as he heard me moan in pain, I didn't feel good at all, not even at my weakest.

My stomach crumbled down as I let out a breath. I breath in and as pac rubbed my back. "You need some water?" He asked forgetting entirely about it, I nodded instantly as I felt my throat being cloaked by the fullest.

"I'mma get moms, I'll be back." He told and I nodded letting him do what he had to do.

In the bed I laid under my blanket, pac sat on the edge as he was staring at me with his worried eyes and his mother aiding me a cold glass of ice water. "Thank you." I whispered to afeni.

"You don't want to take any aspirin or ibuprofen? You might be coming down with stomach flu or something." Her mother instincts kicked in, I shook my head quickly refusing. "I just needed water." I told her wearily as I felt my body become glued to the bed, my body wanted more rest, clearly.

"Thank you." I said again touching her arm as she left them on the table beside my bed side just in case. Afeni had left us alone for a moment telling me to let her know if I needed anything else. When the door had closed I looked to pac instead he was staring at me.

He stared me up and down before moving closer to me. He took my hands in his. "Look we ain't gotta talk about it,"

"So you aren't pissed?" I asked, pac sighed under his voice closing his eyes for a second. "I am but right now, i'm not let it distract my mind. I don't want to know why or how you even got in contact with Billy."

The slience ranged loud it was like he was waiting for me to say something about that particular part. How did I get in contact with Billy was definitely on his mind. It was slightly stressing me out to.