⋆┊❛ 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙏𝙎 𝘿𝙊𝙒𝙉❜┊⋆

November 30, 1994Brooklyn, ny Quads studio

November 30, 1994
Brooklyn, ny
Quads studio

Months went by. No sight of pac. No sight and hearing of from my brother's party or after. Days went on even months and again I had no knowledge of anything that was going on. How he was feeling and when he was back in new york. Nothing. Nothing at all and I was honestly not mad. Because it was his right. If he didn't want to chase after me that was his choice. But the more he didn't it just proved me ending our relationship was right from the beginning no matter how much it killed me inside.

My life somehow went on for 5 months without a word from him. There were days that I missed. Days I wished I could make up for but in sights minds. Those days were just gone. Gone by me, who could have had those days with him if I didn't do what I did at my brother's party?

If I didn't think causes and effects were real. Or, if butterflies weren't so scary then I was wrong because when events happen so much so that when the smallest things come in life it feels like everything around you changes forever. I had to count this one situation in particular because it opened my eyes for the better.

"Pac's here," Cease announced as he looked out the window. My smile faded right off my face as I heard his name. I looked over to cease as my brother was sipping on his red bull. I began to roll my eyes as I saw how excited he was over by that damn window. "Send him up, open the window up." My brother told him as the information came to his ears. Cease followed instructions and lifted up the window from the studio.

"Pac! Yo you coming up!? Bigg and the rest are up here recording! Come check some shit out." He yelled down from the window making me huff even more.

"Why did you have to do that," I called cease out from his stupidity. "Because I can just because you have immodesty towards doesn't mean we have to."

"Wait you don't like pac anymore?" Nino turned to me and asked. I gave him a shrug as my brother turned to me in the corner of his eye. "You still think he raped that girl? Again that shit is bullshit. I'm tellin' you."

"No, it's not that."

"Then what is it."

"I just don't like him. He's bad news."

"Bad news like how? Almost a year ago you were fangirling over him and now...he didn't say anything to you did he?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like rude or you know, like saying-?"

"I wouldn't blame him if he cussed you out with that you pulled months ago. You needed your ass beat badly." Cease brought up making me roll my eyes.