⋆┊❛ 𝙒𝙃𝙊𝙍𝙀 ❜┊⋆

"Hey, it's me, Chris

"Hey, it's me, Chris. If you need anything I'm here...I guess," a beep went to the voicemail as I crawled under the covers. I hide underneath as the thing began to play. All I heard were the voices of the many people who were feeling bad for me I guess. When I say I guess it goes quickly to Chris. I guessed he felt bad. I felt deep down he was happy. In some way, in that fake ass voicemail, I knew he was laughing. Laughing with puffy, all about my problems.

"Hey, Lanny. I hope you're doing okay. Hated that I had to leave. It's been a long day, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm here, if you need me. If at least want to talk more. I don't know... I guess....." I heard another passing voice come on the phone. I recognize it as Rachelle's. She left a week after. She had work and a job that needed her. Basically living her life.

Another beep came in shutting her off the line. My mother's voice was now on the phone. "Can you come by today? I think we need to talk." Was all it said and soon it should be off. I began to sigh heavily as I was left with nothing else on my voicemail machine. Sure I knew there was more in some way but I decided to cut it off after I heard my mothers.

I sighed as I reached under the blanket to knock it off hook. When I did so I heard a loud groan on the other side of the room indicating that my roommate was annoyed with what I just did. But I paid her no mind. I just laid my head on my pillow and depressing kept myself underneath the sheets. I was crying my eyes out. It was only at a time that I held it in. I held it in as it was finally the moment I went to bed. But I knew those tears would be there the same day. No matter how many voicemails I got.