⋆┊❛𝙎𝙀𝙓 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙋𝘼𝙎𝙎𝙄𝙊𝙉❜┊⋆

August 1, 1993California, LAWoodhills

August 1, 1993
California, LA
Woodhills

August 1, 1993California, LAWoodhills

"Shakur

"Shakur." I moaned his last name as I gripped the edge of the couch. He sucked harshly on my clit making me pant and stare up at the ceiling before my eyes were perfectly markdown. I lay on the couch with pac at the very bottom. He was going at it from sucking to nibbling. He kept my balance on the couch secure as I was scrabbling from the pleasure.

"Be still, Lanny." He sighed. I squeaked as words couldn't come out. Shakur began flicking his tongue down to my folds making me go crazy. I moaned deeply and loudly as he held my stomach down from moving. He tried to keep a balance as he focused on making this enjoyable.

"Hmmm." I hummed as I tried to catch my breath. The more I opened my mouth the more I felt so breathless. "Baby.." The words folded as a whimper.

Shakur connected his eyes with me and began to smile under my vagina. He and eye made connections that sent shivers down my spine. He dug himself deeper making me become a little more vocal. I tried looking back up but all my eyes could focus on was the pleasure he was serving me.

He held my stomach down to keep my body weight still to his liking. He sent me into bliss when he took his time paling his mouth in different directions, I didn't have to tell where were my weakness he could just code out my moans and which places made me cry out more. He took that my clit was sentimental along with my folds, He knew when he did a movement with his head that it was going to give me an unsettled feeling.