⋆┊❛ 𝙃𝙄𝙏 𝙀𝙈' 𝙐𝙋 ❜┊⋆

My life changed, I don't know if it was good or bad

My life changed, I don't know if it was good or bad. I spent my days trying to be the best I could be. I followed behind pac like a little puppy anything he did or wanted to do I was always around. I kept my eyes on him, I didn't want him out of my sight.

It was the day of the party and we were happy, each and everyone of his family members showed up, even his auntie Gloria...sometimes I wished and hoped that she didn't have a involvement since she didn't like me or the fact that I was dating her nephew but I had to deal with——I delt with it because she was the least of my worries, besides her negative presence I had to deal with the fact that some of my own family members didn't get the memo when they promised to come.

"What do you mean it was a change of plans?" I asked my mother on the phone as the party that me and pac planned were going on, the get together was today. She told me her flight got cancelled but I didn't believe it for a bit.

"I'm sorry babygirl, it was just a long day and we turned around."

"I bet it was, you promised, you and cease if the rest didn't want to come."

"I know I know. But just listen to me. It's complicat—"

"How is it complicated. You gave his hand in blessing to marry me and you couldn't even come out and make an effort to support us, we needed you, I needed you mom." I whined as I felt that everything I had planned fell through, they were clearly putting Chris's feelings over mine.

"You just have to understand, it's not good at the moment. I would have loved to support you two but..." I cut her off. "Christopher I know, both him and pac are too stuck in their egos. Chris can't get over the fact that I'm marrying him and pac is just being a asshole." I ranted.

"It's way more then just that." She mentioned making me roll my eyes. "Way more then that? What the hell is that suppose to mean."

"I don't want to talk about right on the phone, I don't want to stress you out. Just. Talk to you're brother when you come back home alright?"

"No I'm not talking to him, he had everything he needed to say when he yelled at me weeks before,"

"Lante—-" I hanged the phone up in her face before putting it back on the hook. After I did that I went straight back into the kitchen where afeni and sekiywa were helping me cook. The heard the whole conversation from the sympathy looks but didn't question it, afeni of most could tell that I was upset.

I didn't speak myself, cutting the onions, I aggressively chop them with the knife my hands looking down as a tear escaped my eyes. I wiped the one tear though and continued cutting them. "Fucking onion." I referred to as I could feel the twos stares on me.

"I uhm...do you want me to take this out to mopheme since he's cooking burgers too on the grill?" I asked afeni as I knew he asked for her to cut them up, I wanted to use it as an excuse to go outside but afeni shook her head.