02

Venice walked back onto the footpath. The road was almost empty. It's midday so the sun is overhead.

The little one was mindlessly walking towards his house when suddenly he felt someone behind him. He continues to walk and soon runs. But unlikely, a man wearing a black mask & cap caught him. Pressing a napkin over his mouth made him senseless.
And the sharp knife in Venice's grip falls to the ground. The little one would have stabbed the man with that if he was a second late. What a scary kid!

The man was about to pick the fallen Venice up when he received a bite from behind on his neck. He shouted in pain and let go of Venice. Looking back he saw another kid. Looks the same age as Venice.

This was the kid from the park who followed Venice and is the witness to everything.

Judging from the outfit the man understood he was a rural kid. So kicking on that tiny chest he was on his way but groaned loudly in pain when he felt a stab on his back. Why kids nowadays are so violent?

The bastard that kid had a fruit-cutting knife with himself too. Which was rusty. Taking the chance, he made his way towards Venice and gripped his hand. But his tiny body couldn't pull the latter's senseless body up.

"P'Venice! Wake up! Bad people here! P'Venice!" He pulled until another masked man from inside the car appeared behind him. That car was here to kidnap Venice away. The second masked man gripped the 5 year's hair harshly and then mashed a napkin on his nose and mouth with pressure. That tiny body falls beside Venice's body.

"Take this shit too... We can't leave a witness here... Hurry up before anyone sees us!"

After grabbing Venice and the other kid inside the car, they drove away faster.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Vegas arrived at the kindergarten along with his boyfriend. They headed here directly from Major manor, after a meeting with Kinn.

"Why did you come with me? Didn't you say you had to attend another meeting in the evening?" Pete asked heading inside the yard.

"I came here because of those bitches... Even after having kids how come they flirt with you? No shame... Looking at someone else's husband..." Vegas complained making Pete smile in amusement. It's fun to see Vegas jealous sometimes.

"Uh... Vegas... Why is it so quiet today? There is no one around..." Pete suddenly noticed. Usually this time the parents surround the place. Also, the sound of kids is nowhere. He saw a woman cleaning the windows. Walking to her, "Umm... Excuse me, Phi, where are the kids?"

"Today was half-day. Are you here for your child?"

Vegas moved forward, "Yes... Is there any kid waiting for his parent inside?"

"No... All the kids have left almost 3 hours ago... There are no more kids inside..." Saying the woman started to mind her own business.

While Pete panicked and immediately called Macao. Asking him if Venice is at home but the reply was negative.

"Where is my son, Vegas? Oh, God! Where did my son go!" Pete can't stand steady.

"Calm down Pete... Let me ask Nop..." Vegas dialed his number.

"Khun-"

"Where is Venice? Where are you!? Didn't I tell you to guard around the kindergarten? I told you to keep an eye on Venice! Where is he!?"

"Khun- I- I am sorry... I am not around there... I am-"

"I DON'T CARE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU! COME HERE IMMEDIATELY AND FIND WHERE MY SON IS! BEFORE I CUT YOUR HEAD OFF!"

Vegas cuts the call looking at Pete, who was completely panicked. He placed his palm on his shoulder, "Don't worry-"

Pete slapped his hand away, "My son is missing... MY SON IS FUCKING MISSING FOR THREE HOURS AND YOU ARE TELLING ME TO NOT WORRY?! FIND MY SON BEFORE I LEFT YOU VEGAS! FIND HIM SAFE AND SOUND!" Pete is angry now. He headed into the car, and Vegas just keep his mouth close until they reached back to Major family.

Throughout the way; Pete has asked Arm to manage the CC TV footage around the kindergarten area. Also, he called Nop to order him to search around the area with other bodyguards.

[ Hours later ]

"Is there anything yet?" Kinn asked through the mobile, "Ok... Keep on searching... Track over the narrow lanes too..." He ended and glanced at the worried Pete sitting on the couch.

"Is there anything Khun Kinn? Did they find any clue?"

"Not yet...In the place where they found the knife, there wasn't any CC TV... Tracking every car which has crossed the next CC TV is very confusing..."

Pete looked at the knife in his hand. It was Venice's knife, which Vegas gave him for defense. Holding on to that Pete sighed heavy-heartedly, "Where are you Venice... My son..." He mumbled.

All Kinn do was look at his subordinate with pity and wait for any information.

The door barged open as Porsche and Vegas walked inside. Empty-handed. Both went in different directions and tried different ways to find any information but nothing was found.

Vegas was scared now. Both Pete and fear anything happening to Venice.

Porsche walked beside Arm, who was present in the room. Trying his best to find some clue. "Did you track any suspicious car yet?"

"No... Nothing..." Arm frowned as his eyes were fixed on the screen. Suddenly Vegas's mobile rang. So did Kinn's. At the same time.
As all four of their phones were connected with Arm's other computer the number popped there too. Same number.

It was an unknown number. They just accepted the number and the call got cut.

The cousins exchanged glances of confusion. But then two messages showed up on both mobiles.

Opening it Vegas and Kinn left in a rage. While Pete and Porsche gazed at the video from that unknown number in Arm's laptop.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I just love Arm! He is so cool with his technological devices :')

Anyway... What do you think about that kid's defense technic?

Don't forget to vote and comment on your opinion!

Gotta update soon :)