05

"What is his name, Venice?"

Pete asked his son who was currently sitting on the hospital bed. He wasn't injured too much but his finger bone needed some treatment also his ankles.

"He is Bastard, Pa Pete!" Venice answered happily when Pete frowned in disbelief, "What!? What did you say?"

"Bastard! His name is Bastard! He told me that!" Venice looked at the bed beside him where the kid was sleeping. He was treated for his wounds and injuries.

"What kind of parents name their child that?" Pete thought out loud, old habit.
"Anyway, Is he your classmate? Does Pa know his parents? Do you know where he lives?"

Venice nods in the negative, "No! I found him at the Park... He was hungry so I shared my food with him... Then I left him back at the park but I don't know how he was kidnapped with me too."

Pete nods as he understands Venice. He then patted Venice's head and peeked on his forehead, "Pa Pete was so scared... Don't ever go alone anywhere, Ok? If you got a half day at school then call me or Vegas from School. Stay with teachers until we arrive to pick you up, Ok?"

Venice nods, "Sorry..."

"It's ok... You are not scared anymore, are you?" Pete asked with concern and the answer put him at ease. Venice is brave indeed.

"Hello, Venice!" The door opened and Porsche stepped inside. He was holding a box of cupcakes. Venice loves chocolate cupcakes which Porsche brought for him. Sitting behind Venice he ruffled his hair, "How are you doing little man?"

Venice blushed and nodded, "I am fine."

"Aww... You are so adorable! Your tiny figure reminds me of my little Porchay..." He looked at Pete, "Where is Vegas?"

Pete's soft smile turned into a dark smirk, "Well... Taking care of someone special..."

Porsche smirked back, the psycho couple. Then his eyes followed the kid from there over the bed, "How is he doing? He was injured badly." He looked at him with pity.

"He is fine. But doctors informed them that he has a broken elbow. They treated his other wounds." Pete explained as he felt sympathy for the unknown kid, "Doctor said according to his body records he seems to a victim of physical abuse..."

"Physical abuse?"

"Yes... It's a child abuse case... I shouldn't say without knowing but I guess he is the victim of his parent's abuse..."

Venice didn't mind their conversation as he had headphones on and his tab on his lap. Eating muffins and watching anime. Well, Porsche was the one who grab the tab from their house as Pete asked him to.

"Doctor showed me the burned marks over his back and the marks of dried wounds... Also, he doesn't have enough weight according to his age...
Moreover, he looks a like a kid who suffers from poverty..." Pete explained more.

Porsche looked at the sleeping boy with pity. What a terrible experience this tiny body has to go through!

"But what can we do about this? His parents have the right over him... To do bad or good... We are just mere outsiders for them, if what you guessed is true then we have nothing to do."

"Who said we have nothing to do? I have been a victim of my dad's anger issue so was Vegas... I know how bad it can be... Physical torture is one thing but the effect on the mind is way too bad... Didn't you see Vegas in the past? If what I guess is true, we can hand this child to foster parents. He would be happy with someone who wants him, it's better than being with his birth parents who treat him like this..." Pete then looked at Venice who have already eaten five muffins. Pete took away the box, "Enough for today! Now sleep... You need enough rest..." He took away the tab and headphones too. Making him lay on the bed he covered him with a blanket, "Sleep tight, okay?" He peaked on the slapped cheek from kidnapping.

Porsche patted Venice's arm before standing up and walking toward the sleeping kid. He takes a good look at the child. This child got his body skin. The sleeping face is so innocent and for some unknown coincidence, his face nose, and lips seem like Kinn's to him.

Porsche has never gone through abuse since he was a child. He was loved and cared for. Until his parents left him he never suffered from any distress. He softly brushed the hair of that kid, kids are supposed to be loved and cared for. How much cruel can a human be to hurt this little soul?

Porsche came back to the manor. Pete's words are bothering him. He can't get out of the thought of that kid who looks that innocent and naive.

He was standing near the balcony pool while smoking. And soon he gets the company of Kinn.

"Is there anything bothering you? You look stressed..." Kinn was concerned now.

"Umm... Nothing serious... Just... I am thinking about that kid... Pete said he can be a victim of abuse from his parents or someone else... That five-year-old kid even has a burnt mark on his back... Lots of dried-up wounds... I feel terrible for him..."

Porsche has a soft side of him. It's so caring and tender. The side which Kinn fully discovered within all these years. Kinn warped his hands around Porsche's waist as he moved closer, "Every kid isn't born with a fortune... There are lots of kids who are a victim of mental or physical abuse by their parents or others... What can we do about this? It has been occurring like this for decades... Even my cousins are one kind of victim too... See? But now they are happy with their new life. That kid will get a happy life one day too... Nobody suffers forever, Dear..."

----------------------------------------------------------

Did you guys noticed how little Venice blushed at Porsche's touch 😶

Can you guess why? 😉

Thanks for 1K views :')

Don't forget to vote! And leave comments to keep me motivated!

a new chapter is on the way-