11

[ Months later ]

Getting down from the car Porsche stretched his back, "Finally! Venice! Phoenix! Wake up! We have arrived!"

Pete opened the front car door and got down. Vegas was the next to get down.

Porchay was clinging onto Kim. While Tankhun was hitting Pol's arm for leaving one of his beg's back at Bangkok.

They are currently on vacation. Seaside vacation. A kind of family vacation is also ok.

But unfortunately, Kinn couldn't join them right away as he had to deal with some matters there. But he promised to join later.

Getting into the hotel room Porsche just let his body fall over the bed. Venice and Pheonix will be sharing a room with Tankhun as he has owned the biggest room for himself.

Pete and Vegas are in the room next to him. On the other side, it's Kim and Porchay's room.

Wow... Awesome! Porsche is here leaving his boyfriend back in Bangkok and these two couples had to choose the room around him.

He opened his phone and texted Kinn asking what he is doing. But the message was left unseen. The latter guessed that his boyfriend might be at a meeting.

Tankhun had taken the whole hotel over him! With his karaoke songs and non-stop noise.

Venice and Pheonix were also tired of all these hazel. They just wanted to play by themselves but it's always Tankhun dragging them with himself.

While Kim & Vegas kept complaining about why Porchay and Pete can't spend time with them?

Porsche was another one of Tankhun's supporters. As his boyfriend is not here yet, he won't let the other couple act lovey-dovey in front of his salad!

Tankhun was leaning back on the couch with his fancy glass full of wine. And a sunglass at night.

"Ayy Pete! Pick up the drink! Stop looking at Vegas! Let him stay where he is! Let's cheer our freedom! Solo life!"

"Khun Noo... They are paired-"

"Ayy Pol! Don't be a party popper! Which doesn't work at the exact time! Pick up a glass and cheer with me!"

Porsche and the other two had to cheer with Khun.

Tankhun was drunk after a moment.
So it's time for the couples now.

Kim and Porchay were having their moment in a corner.

Pete and Vegas were fighting? Maybe because Vegas kissed Pete's lips in front of Venice & Phoenix.

Venice and Pheonix were playing with the huge amount of toys Tankhun have gifted to them.

Porsche called Kinn via mobile and the call went ignored. He is getting bored now.

Walking to his room he turned off the light and decided to sleep. He was tired anyway. When he was almost lost in the dreamland, a knock disturbed him. Annoyed he walked and opened the door.

There were Venice and Pheonix, standing in front of his room. They had pillows in their tiny embrace.

"Uncle Porsche, Can we sleep here tonight? Uncle Khun is awake again, he is singing loudly in his room. We can't sleep. Vegas told me to go to your room, he and Pa Pete are busy he said." Venice explained, from beside Pheonix yawned. Kids really wanna sleep.

They won't disturb him but he is afraid that the kids might not be able to sleep there because of the noise from the rooms beside him. He knows why Vegas told these kids to come to him.