08

"Porsche? Porsche..."

Porsche opened his eyes as he felt someone calling him, it was Kinn. He has fallen asleep beside that kid while waiting for him to fall asleep. This time the kid's head was on his lap. So the first thing he did was place the kid's head carefully on the pillow and cover him with a blanket.

"Ohh... Kinn, How was your meeting? The deal was managed well?"

Kinn nods as he sat beside the sleeping figure, "Pete has handed me about the couple who are willing to adopt him. Have you taken a look?"

Porsche looked at the sleeping kid, "Yes... Pete also explained to me everything... I just want this kid to be under good parents... And grow up safe..."

"Porsche... Won't you feel bad if he left? You seem to be attached to him... So does he. This kid only listens to you... " Kinn asked carefully.

Porsche smiled at him, "Yes, this kid... For some reason, I got attached with... Maybe because he looks like our remix or maybe I pity him; because of his bad past story... But I can't keep him here with me, I am not any good shade to give him or a safe shelter... It's better to give him a normal family like anyone with safety & love..."

"If you want... Let's adopt him..."

Porsche was surprised at that. He felt happy but he just brushed it off, "I told you na~ I want him to have an ordinary family. And safety. He won't be safe here..."

"Why? Venice lives with Vegas and Pete... Ain't they like an ordinary family? And is he not safe? And if you think about the kidnapping and other things... This can happen to anyone... We once got kidnapped too... Many ordinary kids are the victim of kidnapping too... it's not just mafia kids..."

"We can't adopt him." Porsche won't say the reason but Kinn can see that visible in his gaze.

"If you are thinking that we won't be able to take care of him then you are wrong, Porsche. Since he was at the hospital you have been taking care of him and it's visible how it has affected him. The kid is behaving normally and getting strong physically day by day... Also, you have taken care of Porchay... Who is now a well-grown boy! You still doubt yourself?"

"What can I do?" Porsche sighs. He surrenders, "I saw the glimpse of struggle in his eyes which reminds me of my past struggle after my parent's death... But I felt terrible when I saw he not only struggled with his mind but also with his body... I felt like protecting him like I would protect my younger self... I am not so good at explaining what I am feeling but all I can say is I want this kid to be safe & have a regular ordinary life..."

"Then let's keep him safe under our shade... Let's adopt him... I know you want to, don't doubt yourself... And me... I can learn! Moreover, this kid has just opened up to You and Venice... Sending him to any foster parent won't make him happy like he is here... You and I will raise him, under our safety..."

As Kinn finished talking Porsche moved forward and embraced him. He feels so lucky now. Having someone who understands his inner doubts and thoughts is the luckiest this ever Porsche got... He doesn't need to explain to Kinn, he gets him by himself.

Kinn caresses his back, "I love you, Porsche... Let's get married..."

"Fuck you!" Porsche cursed to cover his shyness.

Kinn chuckles and kissed the latter's forehead.

[ next day ]

"Wow! Welcome to parenting Khun Porsche khab-" Pete mocked Porsche ask he informed him that they are gonna adopt the kid.

Porsche hits the other's shoulder, "Don't make fun!"

"We are indeed giving the mafia cousins hard time... I nagged Vegas to adopt Venice and here you who was just so obvious with his will and Khun Kinn made that come true! But honestly, he does look like both of you."

Pete looked at Venice and the kid who was playing in the garden. Tankhun was with them too. The kid didn't talk to him but he accepted any gift given by Tankhun.

Tankhun also liked that kid along with Venice. He tries to be friendly but that isn't working out until now. However, He never quit saying how the kid behaves like small Kinn sometimes. He is completely after spoiling them with gifts and toys.

Later that day Kinn brought the legal papers of adoption. They had to talk with the kid about this too. So for the first time, the kid stepped inside Kinn's room.

"Umm... Take a sit little one..." Kinn feels kind of worried and awkward.
He might have made a big deal with great dealers but talking with a kid, got no experience with this.

The kid sat in front of the couple. Looked at them with a questioning gaze.

"Umm... So... Porsche can you explain to him? He won't listen to me." Kinn looks so helpless.

Porsche sighs, "Ok." He moved beside the kid, "Little one... We..." Now he is out of words. How the hell should he say that? "Uh... Damn it! We want to have you our son! Like we will be your dad!" He spilled out fast then after a sigh he looked at him, "I mean I will be your dad and this person sitting in front of us too. And you will be our son. Living with us here. Umm... Do you have anything to say- like would you accept me as your father?" What a terrible way to ask! He doesn't know how to ask someone on this matter, especially a kid.

The kid's eyes sparkle. "Dad? You are my dad?"

"Yes! Not only me... He too..." Porsche added carefully. Pointing at Kinn who looked nervous.

"Like P'Venice... I have two dads?"

Porsche nods.

"Pa will love me? Buy me ice cream? Take me to school? Save me from ghosts?" For the first, he spoke that many words together. With the hint of excitement behind.

Both of the adults assumed.

And the next sight left them surprised.

For the first time that five years old smiled. Even tho it wasn't ear to ear bit a little but that was completely new for their sight.

"Pa!" He called Porsche with that smile.

Porsche doesn't know why he felt overwhelmed with emotions; he just hugged him. His eyes were blubbering now. Kinn moved beside them and warped his hand around Porsche's shoulder, "We should give him a name. Have you thought of any name, love?"

"Phoenix! We will call him Pheonix... He is a born fighter... The fire didn't burn him... That left the mark of bravery on him! He is our little Phoenix!" Porsche exclaimed happily.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations for the new family :')

Don't forget to vote and left comments!

See ya~