07

"Come inside! They won't hurt you!" Venice held his nong's hand as they entered into Major family manor. Pete and Porsche were behind them. The kid got discharged today, and Porsche asked for Kinn's permission to bring him here.

"P'Venice, House?"

"It's not my house! It's Kinn's house."

"Wanna go your house... With you..." The boy clung to Venice, who doesn't know what to say now. Venice looked at Pete and Porsche as he is asking what to do now.

Porsche bent down to reach the kids' height, "Your P'Venice will come to play with you. Don't worry, you will be safe here. There are no bad people here." He slightly smiled at them.

But that kid's eyes roamed around the back-suited man and he shakes his head, "P'Venice. Go with P'Venice." He seems to be scared but he didn't cry.

Porsche and Pete looked helpless. Porsche wanted to keep the boy here until the boy leaves with foster parents or whatever. Here he will be safest.

"Hy Bastard! Don't worry... They might look scary but they are good people! You can pull their hair they won't react! Also, Uncle Porsche lives here!" Venice moved his mouth closer to his nong's ear and whispered, "If you stay here I will get to meet Uncle Porsche! Remember I shared my snacks with you? As a return can you stay here... Please stay! I promise I will come and play with you daily!" Venice recollected some dealing ability from Vegas without his knowledge.

"What is he whispering?" Pete asked Porsche who just exchanged a confused glance with the latter.

"Stay... I stay..." The kid mumbled with a pout. He wasn't happy. But Venice smiled happily. He got his deal done.

Hearing the reply from that kid, Porsche and Pete sigh in relief. Venice did a good job for them.

They went to the new room that Porsche prepared for that kid... Well, there was a queen-size bed. In case Venice wants to have a sleepover with his friend.

Sitting on the bed the Kid was looking around with curious eyes. Everything was new for him. He asked Venice what is this, what is that. And like a responsible Phi Venice answered as much as he knows.

Porsche just stared at that kid with heartfelt pain, he doesn't know why is he feeling so bad for this unknown kid. But just thinking of telling him about his mother's death makes him feel awful.

Venice and the kid played until the evening then Vegas arrived to take his family back to Minor family Manor. Venice bade his nong bye and walked away holding his parent's hand. Porsche observed that kid at that moment and realized that kid also wanted to go with them. His fingers moved but his face was steady.

Porsche walked closer to that kid and pats his shoulder, "He will come back tomorrow again... Okay? Now let's change your cloth and bath you... Shall we?"

"Por... Porsche?" The kid asked as if he is confirming if it is the elder's name or not. Also, for the first time, this kid talked to anyone except Venice willingly. And he received a warm smile from the elder, "Yes... I am Porsche. Do you want to ask me something?"

The kid nods negatively.

"Oh... Ok then, let's give you a bath..."

The kid nodded.

Porsche could have asked a maid or a subordinate to handle this kid. Or instead of bringing him here, he could have left him at a minor family manor or directly at the orphanage. But he felt like taking care of this kid by himself.

While bathing him with carefulness Porsche's gaze got stuck at the brunt mark. This kid has this mark over the same place where Porsche has his Pheonix Tattoo.

"How did you get this burnt mark, little one?" Porsche asked even tho he knows he won't answer his question. But to his surprise, the kid answered.

"Mom poured boiled water." The kid uttered sadly with his usual pouted lips.

Porsche carefully washed over that mark, even tho it was dried up long ago. He still felt sacred to hurt him. After the bath, he made the kid wear pajamas. Making him lay on the bed he covered the body with a blanket.

He was about to leave when the kid grabbed his finger, " Ghost... I scare..."

Porsche sat beside him with a gentle smile, "There is no ghost here... Okay... I won't leave until you fall asleep, little one..." The boy leans closer to him. After Venice, the kid is opening up to Porsche little by little.

Kinn entered the room a while later to find Porsche leaning on the bed, sitting beside the kid. He fell asleep.

Kinn looked at them with a soft smile playing on his lips. Porsche likes this kid for some unknown reason and Kinn has noticed that at the very beginning. He knows how Porsche had taken care of Porchay until now. Also being an act of service, Porsche is the kindest heart for Kinn.

Maybe Porsche finds his little brother's childhood glimpse in this kid or his own younger self. He will find the best foster parents for this kid, to make Porsche happy. He can do this mere thing for his boyfriend.

[ A few days later ]

The major family car stopped near the graveyard. The subordinates got down first and opened the car's door.
Venice was the first to get down with his nong. While Pete, Porsche, and Kinn followed them.

The kid knows that his mother is no more. Porsche expected that after hearing this the kid might cry or something like this. But the Kid just stared at him for a while before getting his attention back to what he was doing. Porsche was shocked at that, a five years old kid just heard that his mom is no more; no matter how bad she was, wasn't he suppose to cry? He is a kid!

During those days Porsche also noticed the lack of showing few emotions within the boy. He never smiles or cries. All the emotions he shows are only confusion, shock, sadness, wonder, and fear.

Coming in front of his mother's grave Venice handed him the flowers to place over there. The kid took it and did and placed that over the grave. He then stared at the tomb for a moment.

Porsche walked closer to the kids and placed his palm over his head, "You can come and visit her anytime you want."

And maybe that touch and words showed the emotions of sadness over that kid. For the first time, they saw him letting his tears roll down.

"Mama hated me. Mama left me. I didn't cry, but she still left me." His language management improved a bit just within a few days.

Porsche felt terrible at that sight. So he bents down and embraced the upset figure while Venice holds his hands tightly, "Don't cry..."

Kinn and Pete were watching them from a bit far.

"Khun Kinn. I have talked with the orphanage manager. She had told me about a family who is willing to adopt him. The background digging is done, and the family is safe. The couple has one daughter now they want to adopt a son. Both are civil servants."

Kinn nods but didn't say anything about this. He just stared at his boyfriend, "Pete, Don't you think Porsche has gotten attached to this boy within these few days?"

Pete can't disagree. Because Porsche just called him to ask what made this kid's skin show rashes at the midnight. Porsche takes good care of this boy all by himself as the kid doesn't let any other adult near him.
Porsche has already built a bond between themselves.

-----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think Kinn would do now?

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment :)

The next chapter is coming soon!