7

3rd Pov

A low vibration could be heard as Willow woke up. Tugging the phone charger her phone slid out from under her pillow. Willow opened her eyes and shut off her alarm before silently yawning. While sitting up she turned her head and saw Luz, she was using her jacket as a blanket? She knew the girl didn't bring any boxes but she somehow expected a blanket. She shrugged and grabbed a set of clothes out of her dresser that was presses up against the foot of her bed, where her desk use to be.

After changing in the bathroom and peeling off her pjs she had successfully changed into dark green shirt with a white long sleeve collared shirt under neath and blue jeans, with slight difficulty. Stumbling back into the main room and running into her night stand she grabbed her glasses with a golden frame and rested it on the bridge of her nose. With proper vision Willow confidently threw on white socks and yellow converse before shoving everything that was in a bowl by the door in her pockets as she made her way out of her dorm.

After waking down a hall and turning right she arrived at a door with a poorly drawn pink eye in the middle. Pulling a key chain out of her left pocket she held one and unlocked the door in front of her. Pushing the door open with her foot while tucking the key back in her pocket. As Willow pushed open the door she was hit with three things, a delicious smell, loud music and a half clothed Boshca.

"Sup flower." She greeted as a towel hung around her neck while she struggled to look for a large shirt. 'Flower' was a common nickname that Boshca had started, the nickname had shortly came after they became friends and hung out more. That alerted Amity, quickly she paused her music that was blaring from the small speaker and look over to Willow. "Hey Willow."

Smiling Willow walked to the right and sat in the middle of Boshca's bed, taking a pillow, pressing it against her chest and hugging it. "Whatcha making?" Amity smiled before explaining that she was making a German breakfast, it wasn't uncommon for her to make it as she was half German. That also ment most people didn't understand her half the time.

"AH HA!" Boshca shouted startling the two. She slipped on the newly found sweater, it was dark gray with a large red mushroom in the middle of it, it turned out to be one of Willows clothes she had left last time they had a sleepover. Willow didn't say anything, she didn't mind, in fact she liked it. The sweater was big on Boshca, despite her athletic build, it reached to her mid thigh. Willow thought it was cute, though she refused to say it out loud.

The loud pink hair girl kicked the towel, that was at her feet, over to the end of her bed. Deciding to pick it up later. Sizzling and popping could be heard as Amity kept cooking, she didn't turn her music back on sense she wants to hear what the two are talking about. "So~, hows the new girl?" Boshca asked as she sat down on Willows right, slightly leaning into her.

"She's been quiet, but noticeable since she's got here. She has a warm, welcoming presents. And she's friendly." Willow tried to explain. Luz had been quiet since she arrived, still friendly but Willow feels like she's holding herself back. Though she isn't one to question let alone push.

"Trust me people can and will warm up to you quickly." Amity said pointing a spatula at her. Boshca nodded in agreement, "yeah! Your to good of a friend to pass up. And she stuck with you for the rest of the year and she could be even after." Boshca said softly hitting her shoulder. Willow laughed and shoved Boshca. "Honestly I can wait to meet her." "Again." Amity added, "again" Boshca confirmed.

After talking and eating the breakfast Amity had made It was eight thirteen am. They didn't have class or anything so they decided to ask the group chat if they wanted to hang out.

Kids Who Need T h e r a p y
Saturday
8:13am

Iphone13: we're bitches who have mommy and daddy's issues and were going to spend money on stupid shit instead of therapy whos joining?

Bloom: ✨me✨

Thing1: ✋

Thing2: 🤚

Sneak 100: me as well

Mother: guess it's family bonding time

Bloom: yeah go by a ring for ma!

Bloom: can't believe she's ringless

Thing2: tsk what kind of wife r u

Mother: a better one than u

IPhone13: car pulling in Vineys and Amity car

3rd Pov

After half an hour of seat complaining, hair pulling, licking and wars being declared they finally arrived at the Gravesfield mall. As Skara, Boshca, and Gus practically fell out of the backseat Viney automatically looked at Amity and Willow when the two came out of the front seats. "There's now a war between the Poters and Havenstars." Willow simply explained as she gestured at the three.

"What about Skara?" Emira asked as she jumped out of the front seat from Viney's car. "Yeah I don't remember Skara changing her last name." Edric agreed as his twin dragged him out from the backseat. "She didn't, Boshca declared war once Gus sat in the middle separating the two." Amity said blankly as she stepped over the wild animals that were currently fighting on the ground of the parking lot

Willow shook her head and took the keys out of Amity hands quickly locking her car before handing them back. "So who's paying?" That quickly stopped the war. Boshca stood up brushing herself off before helping Skara up, leaving Gus on the ground. "I can, I got-" sadly she was quickly cut off by Amity how pulled out a black credit car. Everyone stared in shock. "My dad thought I was giving him a hug." She simply said shrugging. The rest of the group was quick to explode in laughter.