9

3rd Pov

As the cars pulled into the Bard Music Shop parking lot Amity could be heard yelling at Boshca as she had Gus in a headlock. Viney knocked on the passenger window gaining Willows attention, Willow exited the car before shouting "kids we're here! Get out or no lunch!" Not a moment later Boshca, Gus and Skara stood outside the car. Boshca giving Gus the death stare.

Amity jumped out of her car and looked at the twins, "didn't y'all need something?" The twins gasped as they looked at their sister, "our little sister listens to us." Edirc sighed dreamily as he pressed himself on Amity's left side. Emira leaned on her right side resting her arm on top of her head, "its starting to seem like you actually love us!"

With a twitching eye the younger Blight sighed and pushed her siblings off of her, "yeah yeah y'all are tolerable, do y'all need anything or not?" The twins nodded and thanked their sister. "Come on new strings won't buy themselves!" Skara shouted and ran to the door, Boshca quickly followed behind her and soon everyone else did. Viney stole Amity's keys and locked both their cars before the she headed inside.

As soon as the group entered they could hear someone talking, "-I'll grab my lunch in a minute- what no no no don't send her! She needs to sleep. Eda, Eda don't you dare hang up. Eda!" The person groaned and walked out of the employees door. "I question myself sometimes." They mumbled. "Raine!" Skara greeted excitedly, Raine turned to her and opens their opened sweeping her up in a hug that she gladly returned.

"Skara! Your not suppose to be here today!" She laughed as they sat her down. "I know, I know I just need knew strings." Edric coughed catching the twos attention. "Oh right! This is my boss Raine. Boss Raine these are my friend, Amity, Willow, Boshca, Gus, Viney, Edric and Emira." She said pointing to each of them.

Raine's eyes were open in shook that soon wore off. "I was surprised that you have so many friends, but you are quite a treat to be around." Skara blushed and shoved their shoulder, "not in front of my friends." She whined causing Raine to laugh. "I'm sorry, it's nice to meet all of y'all."

Edric and Emira kneed on the floor, "oh wise Raine," Edric started, "do you happen to sell any trombones?" Emira finished. Amity shook her head, "both of y'all are embarrassments." She sighed. But the everyone's surprise Raine laughed. "It's quite alright, they act a lot like my daughter and I adore her."

"You have a kid?!" Skara shouted in shock, Raine smiled and nodded. "Yes, five or as my daughter says seven as she counts her sister girlfriends. I do too they've been around for a while and are a big help." Edric and Emira stood up. "Does she play anything?" Viney asked as seen walked up by Emira.

"She plays whatever she can get her hands on." They shrugged and let out a loving laugh. Shaking their head they waved their hand motioning the kids to follow them, "but yes I do have trombones. Come follow me." They said before leading the kids further into the store.

After a while of testing instruments, questions being asked, someone being smacked and Skara heading into the employees door to grab extra strings. They were now in the middle of the store with Raine sitting on their desk mostly answering questions. Everyone else sat around them, some stood, some sat down on the floor or on random seating.

A bell ringing caused Raine to turn their head around. Long and behold their daughter walked in. Like Raine said she needed sleep as she had visible eyebags and she was yawing, rubbing her eyes.

Unlike yesterday she was now wearing a well worn soft brown jacket that had it's far love of random dark color stitching, a white color shirt under neath, baggy ripped dark gray pants and black combat boots. Her hair was fluffy, sorta curly and messy as she wasn't wearing a beanie to cover it up.

As she walked in she held a plastic bag in her left hand and had her phone in her right. Dark purple wireless headphones rested on her head blasting loud music that no one could make out. Once she was closer to Raine she paused her music and slipped off her headphones, abandoning them on her neck.

"Moddy, mom says stop leaving your-" Luz stopped mid sentence as she locked up looking directly at Willow. "Oh hey Willow, why are you on the floor?" She questioned pointing at her with her right hand still holding onto her phone.

Skara immediately shot up squealing, jumping up and down out of excitement. "Willow your roommate is Raines daughter!" Luz just smiled and have her right hand. "Please don't think of me like that, all of the work was done by Moddy, Amber, Kayta and Derwin. I'm just their kid, not that special." She shrugged, "though it is pretty cool getting free passes and helping out."

That genuinely shocked Amity, the fact that she doesn't use her parents status to put herself higher up than other people. To act like she's better than them because of her parents privilege. "Moddy tells me how much you help out so~ I can get you exclusive back passes. I always get a few extras regardless."

Skara squealed even loud, "damn. Willow your roommate is already out girlfriending us." Boshca dead planed, Willow nodded. Luz laughed, "I'll give you one once the B-A-T-S go out again." Skara hugged her to which Luz did her best to return.

"Here Moddy, it's take out from Thai Go." She said handing him the bag once Skara let go of her. Raine laughed "you live off of Thai Go and Parkers Planters." They said taking the food from Luz. "Thank you sweetheart." Luz smiled at them waving her hand, "it's nothing."