Fight Ready/Chapter 1

Y/n POV:
"Mom i promise you i'm ready for this fight!". I swear i've told her this about twenty times in the past hour but she doesn't seem to believe me.

"Y/n i'm just worried about you, this guy is dangerous and i don't want to see you getting hurt like your fight against Tyson!". She does tries to get the names of my opponents right but the amount of times i have told her i fought Tommy and not Tyson is just getting repetitive at this point.

"Mom for the last time, i didn't fight Tyson because he is retired! I fought his little brother Tommy!." "Fine Tommy either way i hate your job and wish you would have just stayed as a personal trainer".

She says that alot, and sometimes i kinda wish it myself, i loved my old job and it felt rewarding but being a boxer just spoke to me for some reason. So here i am, the world chapion boxer that everyone wants to fight!

"Okay mom enough of the i hate your job talk, we are already running late and i need to train before the fight so lets go".

"Fine lets go then." We get into the SUV and head to the 02 Arena in Manchester, my hometown. It only takes being in the car for five minutes for my anxiety to go again, causing my third anxiety attack this week, but i've had it since i was fifteen so in the ten years i've had it i have learned to control it. I hold my breath and focus on the smells and sounds around me. The sounds being beeping horns and smells being the sewers near the trafford centre (iykyk).

Not ten minutes later i have calmed down and we have arrived, i'm rushed into the arena and to my room to train before the match. I'm nervous for this one but can't quite figure out why.

"Let's do this"

Authors Note:
Well, this is the first chapter of my new story and i hope you guys enjoy it! If you have any ideas let me know! I hope you enjoy reading this story people! And don't worry the chapters will get longer in a couple off chapters, this is just the introduction to both characters.

See you in Chapter 2!