An Adventure/Chapter 11

Lizzie POV:
After my conversation with my mum i feel so much better, confessing what i have been holding in for the past month i have finally said out loud. We are currently about to leave my parents house to head back to the house.

"Thank you guys so much for inviting me to this dinner it was lovely to meet you both." Y/n and my parents have already become best friends.

"It was awesome getting to know you Y/n we both thank you for looking out for Lizzie and making her the happiest i've seen her in a long time." I look over to Y/n and she's smiling ear to ear "It's my pleasure, your daughter truly is one of a kind, i'm very lucky to have her in my life!"

We say our goodbyes and hop in the car heading back to the house, until     Y/n takes a different turn. "Y/n this is the wrong way?" She just smiles and says "We are going on an adventure!"

We continue driving for an hour before we arrive in a place i'm not familiar with. "Where are we?" She just shrugs her shoulders and steps out the car to come around and let me out. "After you m'lady." I smile as she takes my hand and leads me down a path. We enjoy a comfortable silence as we walk linking arms.

"Y/n i love surprises but this looks like your taking me to an abandoned shed to kill me or something." She looks at me and winks making me shit my pants for a second. "Kidding Elizabeth, we are almost there i promise you will love it!" I relax as we walk for a further five minutes.

As we approach a tree branch covering the road ahead i see lights behind the trees as Y/n moves the branch to reveal a ferris wheel waiting for us. "I thought we could see the view from the top, i booked it so it's just us, i hope it's not too much i just thought it would be nice." She rambles making me smile ear to ear as she is visibly anxious about this.

"Y/n/n this is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me, thank you so so much. Lets go." I take her hand and lead her into the seats. The man presses the button sending us into the air and he stops us as we reach the top, revealing the most amazing view of L.A. I gasp as i look at the view and look over to see Y/n's eyes shining bright from the lights. She turns to look at me catching me staring at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I keep looking at her as i feel myself fall deeper in love. Although i feel slightly guilty like i'm cheating on Robbie, i remember that he has been doing that to me for months and our marriage is completely over. I decide to just let myself feel this way for her.

"Your just beautiful thats all." Her face turns an adorable pink as she shakes her head and looks at the view again before replying. "Not as beautiful as you Lizzie." There she goes making me blush again.

We enjoy 5 more minutes of quiet before Y/n's phone rings, she pulls it out and a girls name shows on the screen, making me feel really jealous. "Sorry it's my little cousin i have to answer." I relax realising who it is and nod my head for her to answer.

"Hey Meg whats up?" I hear Megan's voice loud and clear on the phone "Hey Y/n/n was just wondering how your date went! Did she enjoy the ferris wheel!?" Y/n's face goes bright red as she hides her face in embarassment. "Megan it's not what you just said and i'm still here so i'll call you later on okay?" Megan lets out an oops as i start to feel sad that she said it isn't a date.

"Sorry, speak later, bye cuz." Y/n says goodbye and puts her phone back into her pocket. I put my head on her shoulder and she puts her hand around me to keep me warm, thats how we stay for an hour before we decide to leave. Y/n tips the man for waiting for long and we head back into the car.

"That was the best night i've ever had Y/n thank you so much i really needed it today." She smiles keeping her eyes on the road. "Your very welcome, anything for you. I meant what i said earlier Lizzie if you ever need anything i'll always be here. I let you in and now your stuck with me. Oops." We both laugh realising we will always be in eachothers lives now, trapping eachother in.

We continue to chat and sing songs as we make our way back to the apartment we are renting for the week.  As we pull up i see a familiar looking car that i never expected or wanted to see again.

"Lizzie do you know who's car that is?" I pause not knowing what to say, just staring at the car realising what i was dreading is happening much sooner than i wanted.

"Yeah... It's Robbie's car."

Authors note:
Ohhhh no thats not gonna be good... Sorry this one was short the next ones gonna be way longer and comes out earlier than Friday! I should warn you there will be violence in the next chapter and a wholeeee load of drama... i don't think your ready!!

See you in chapter 12!!