She Is Unbeatable/Part 2

Elizabeths POV:
"Robbie we are going to be late!" I scream to my husband who takes longer to get ready then me. "The driver is here, hurry up before i leave without you!"

I make my way into the SUV and see Robbie sprinting out the door, making sure to lock it behind him and throwing himself into the taxi. "Wow you look beautiful babe" He tells me, making me smile ear to ear. "So do you baby, are you excited to see Y/n fight?." The look on his face gives away the answer before he even says it, "Excited isn't the word! I have been wanting to watch this fight since i found out it was happening last year!"

Me and Robbie have been huge fans of Y/n Y/l/n since she began boxing 10 years ago, i have personally had a crush on her that long too so i'm super excited to see this fight and hopefully see her up close, which sounds weird when i say it but it's the truth, i really want to meet her too.

After a twenty minute drive we arrive at the 02 Arena in Manchester, which is way bigger than you would originally think. We make our way inside getting pictures taken of us on the way in. We make our way to our seats and managed to get two front row tickets which me and Robbie were both ecstatic about. There are so many famous people here which doesn't surprise me because everyone seems to be a fan of Y/n. Just as we sit down Chris Evans, a very good friend of mine comes over to see us, "Hey Lizzie, Robbie it's good to see you both!" I give him a big hug since it's been so long since i've seen him. "Hey Chris! It's so good to see you! Are you a fan of Y/n aswell?" He smiles at me and says "Something like that, me and Y/n have been best friends since we met seven years ago, i'm just here supporting her. She is actually  having an after party today if use would both like to come?" "Really? thats awesome, i'd love to come we have always wanted to meet her, right babe?" Robbie looks like he is about to pass out from excitment "Yes difinitely we would love to come!" "Alright then i'll let Y/n know you will be joining us, she definitely won't mind." He says that last bit with a smirk that i don't understand but just shrug it off, typical Chris.

After thirty minutes of talking and catching up with Evans, the guys come on the intercoms introducing Canelo, Chris goes to Y/n's corner and i bounce in my seat in anticipation for her to come out, Robbie is super excited too and he leans over to me and says "Y/n is unbeatable babe, i bet this match will be over in minutes."

And as Canelo appears in the ring and Y/n's name is called, something tells me he is right...

Authors Note:
Sooo we are two chapters in and i'm hoping your all enjoying it because writing isn't as simple as i thought it would be.. But i want all of your opinions and ideas about what to write and I'll try my hardest to put them in for you!

See use in Chapter 3!