"Date night"/Chapter 15

Y/n's POV:
As i open my eyes and no light hits them i realise it's still dark outside, wierd? I check the time and see it's 4.30am. I sigh and decide to get up because i know i won't be falling back to sleep. I decide to go for a run because i will need to start my training for my next fight, which is has yet to be announced.

I head to the bathroom and splash some water in my face before putting on my joggers and hoodie before leaving for my run.

After around 6 milesi decide to do another 2 before heading home. By the time i arrive i'm dripping in sweat and struggling to breathe, i realise its now 7am and Lizzie will probably be awake, making me smile because i'm planning something special for her tonight.

I enter the house and the smell of bacon and pancakes hit my nose. God i'm going to miss this when we head back to Manchester, living with her has been a dream.

As soon as i step into the kitchen Lizzie looks at me, she looks me up and down before her face goes red and she clears her throat, making me super confused. She continues with what shes doing after giving me a smile and i head to get a shower.

After i return i take a seat at the counter, just in time for her to be done with the food and she places it down infront of me before taking a seat right next to me.

"So.. i have something planned for us tonight if your up for it? A date night!"
Lizzie almost chokes on her food as i say that making me smirk, she again goes red and takes a moment to gather herself before speaking.

"Um.. yeah Y/n/n that sounds amazing, but when do i get to take you out? I feel like your always the one doing these amazing days out for us and i barely do anything." She gives a sad look and i reach out to hold her hand. "Lizzie it's okay, i love being able to take you out and do nice things for you, thats my type of happiness. I understand though, how about tomorrow we do something that you plan? Will that make you feel better?" She looks at me in the eyes with something i can't quite place before saying "Yeah that would be great!" I let go of her hand and she looks a little dissapointed before going back to eating her food. I'm excited for tonight!

Throughout the day we simply just relax and spend time together, we watch disney movies, i make bagels with salmon and avocado for lunch and we lounge around till about 5pm.

"Y/n?" I hum in response, "I thought you had something planned?" I look at her and she has confusion written across her face.

"I do, it's at 6.30 so we should go get ready." I say nonchalantly and Lizzie stays quiet, when i look at her shes shocked and all of a sudden flies of the couch into her room. I'm momentarily confused until i realise it will take her alot longer to get ready than me, considering she wears makeup and has long hair. I continue to lounge around till 5.30 and decide to go get ready.

As i step into my room i go straight for my suit. One of my favourite yet simple outfits, it's quite a fancy place so a suit is appropriate. As i get my outfit on and fix my hair Lizzie knocks on the door opening it when i let her know it's okay.

She stands there staring at me for a moment looking my up and down, i shift under her gaze kind of feeling concious with the way she is looking at me, until she smiles at me. "You look amazing love..."

Excuse me, love!?

She looks at me, shock and panic writted across her face. I'm kind of taken aback at her calling me love. She starts freaking out and rambling after seeing my face making me laugh a little.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry i didn't mean it like that.. well i did but not like, you know what i meant right?" She coninues to rant before i step towards her and cover her mouth gently with my hand.

"Love... i kinda like it. Theres no need to freak out princess it's all good." I lower my hand from her mouth and see she has gone a dark shade of pink, making me smirk knowing i did that.

Lizzie clears her throat before looking at me again, more calm this time "I like it, princess. Anyway i was going to ask you what kind of clothing to wear but seeing as your in a suit i'll go fancy. Won't be long!" And with that she dissapears leaving me in my room to go over what the hell just happened..

As we approach our destination i feel my nerves flare up for some reason, nervous as to if she will like this place or not. When i read the reviews they said this place is super fancy, but as i look at it now i think even thats an under statement.

"Wow, this place looks amazing Y/n/n! Lets go!" I smile and get out of the car to walk over to Lizzie's side, i open her door and offer my hand which she takes with a shy smile. The more i notice how we are with eachother the more i think we look like a couple to any outside person. But anyway...

We make our way inside and are led to a table in the far corner with the most beautiful view of the beach. I planned for it to be this table because of how amazing the view looked on the photos.

"Wow this place is amazing, you really outdid yourself love." There it is again. Lizzie covers her face in embarassment and i have to try not to combust as she calls it me. I see how anxious she is and decide nows not the time to be silent.

"Princess we spoke about this earlier, you don't need to be embarassed to call me love, i like the nickname honestly, it's fine i promise." She reaches out to hold my hand and i smile, this is my happy place.

We order our food and eat in silence, casually looking at eachother, it's kind of romantic to be honest but i don't really care. After all my feelings are romantic so this is my heaven.

After we finish our dinner and i pay we head down the beach, walking hand in hand admiring how beautiful the moon looks shining over the water. After 10 minutes of silence Lizzie finally speaks.

"Your one of a kind Y/L/N. You always manage to make me feel like the only person in the world, so special. No one in my life has ever done so much for me than you have in these past 6 months. Thank you for being here."

I take in her words, melting at how sweet they are and how thankful i am that she feels that way.

"Thank you Princess. You have been everything i needed. You came to me when i needed someone the most. I was at my darkest and you pulled me out just by being the most amazing soul in the universe. Honestly i have never needed anyone aa much as i do you, that being said I can't help but fall deeper in love with you."

I stop all movement after i realise what i just said, shit did that actually just slip out like that!? Jesus Y/n what did you just do. I stand there in shock not being able to move before she finally speaks.

"You what?"

Authors note
Ohhhh snap. I figured 15 chapters in was enough for a confession, it isn't going to be all rainbows from here as i know some of you like abit of angst. The next chapter is gonna be a whirlwind of emotion so watch out!

See you in the next chapter!