Chapter 2

Sophie's POV

I walked over to the bus stop and saw the 3 kids who were standing there. 

The first kid was a boy who had strawberry-blonde hair with periwinkle eyes. He wore regular shorts & a t-shirt. He stood off to the side and was watching the other 2 kids with a look of disgust.

The other 2 kids seemed to be brother and sister based on their appearance. The girl and boy both had brown hair with beautiful teal eyes. The girl had a cute denim skirt on with a frilly top as well as some cute flats. She also had a ton of makeup on. The boy was super cute. He had on black ripped jeans with a t shirt as well as a leather jacket.

I began to walk towards them. They all turned to face me. I blushed when the cute boy's eyes met mine. He flashed the most brilliant smile i've ever seen. I looked down at the sidewalk.

Meanwhile, the girl took one look at me and turned away like a complete snob. The other boy with the blonde hair walked over to me as the brother and sister began to talk again.

"Hey..." He said in a kinda cute, shy way. He gave me a shy smile. 

I smiled back, glad to meet someone who seemed nice. "Hi." I replied.

"You must be new. What grade are you in?" He asked.

"Oh. Yeah, um, I am new. I'm a sophomore. My name's Sophie." I stuck out my hand as I've seen my dad do.

The boy shook my hand, his face turning pink. "Nice to meet you. I'm Dex. Uh, I'm a sophomore too."

I nodded. "Cool."

I heard a rumble from up the street and sure enough, there was the bus. 

"Well, that's the bus. Do you have your schedule with you, Sophie?"He asked as he pulled out his.

I nodded again and pulled out my ripped schedule. Dex looked up at me curiously. "What happened to your paper?"

I sighed. "It's a.... long story." I said. I recalled how my dog had shredded my paper and I had to chase him around the house for 5 minutes to get it back.

Dex laughed at the look on my face as the bus pulled in front of our stop.

I laughed with him after a couple of moments.

As I boarded the bus, a small smile spread across my face. Maybe this school wouldn't be too bad after all.

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter! I hope you liked it! 

Chapter Questions:

1. What are your fav/least fav ships in KotLC? (I love Sokeefe and hate Kiana!!)

2. Who do you ship with Dex? (Biana or Marella for me!)

3. Feedback??

Thanks again for reading! I appreciate it a lot. Make sure to vote and comment if you are liking the story so far! Check out my profile and other stories as well.

- coolbeansss151

*p.s. chapter 3 coming soon!*