Chapter 9

Sophie's POV

As soon as Keefe slammed the door to the balcony, I sunk to the ground, feeling my tears drench my cheeks. I covered my eyes with my hands.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "It's okay, Sophie. He's gone." A voice said.

I looked up. Fitz was giving me a smile. 

How.

Dare.
Fitz.

Smile. 
At Me.

He just ruined my life! First, he kisses me without MY PERMISSION. Then, he lies to Keefe and acts like I said that I love him! Now, he tries to comfort me!?

To think I had a crush on this kid 2 months ago!

Now, Keefe, who I just figured out I liked, probably hates me!

Back to Reality. Ugh.

I stand up and back away from Fitz, giving him my meanest glare. 

"You Get Away From Me. I never want to see you again." My voice cracked during the last word.

My tears kept falling steadily. My brain kept picturing Keefe's broken face and those beautiful eyes.

I couldn't bare to be near Fitz anymore. I turn and fled to the bathroom.

Keefe's POV

After I left the balcony, I got on my bike and rode home.

I couldn't stop thinking about the sleepover. I had liked Foster since I first met her, we finally shared a kiss, and then she goes on to kiss my best friend.

But...

Those eyes were so innocent, so hurt looking when I stared at them.

I rode up to my house and shoved my bike into my garage. I grabbed the spare key and let myself in. 

A few seconds later my phone rang.

I picked it up and answered it.

"Sup?"

"Hey, Keefe. It's Dex. Where are you?"

I hesitated. "I went home."

Dex seemed to lower his voice. "Does it have to do with Sophie sobbing in Biana's bathroom right now?"

"I well uh... yeah." I proceeded to spill out everything that happened.

"Wow, bro. Okay well I gotta go. Hang in there man."

I rolled my eyes. "Will do."

"Oh and Sophie doesn't like Fitz. You know that right?" He ended the call after a moment of silence.

I wanted to believe him, but I wasn't so sure.

Sophie's POV

A loud knock came from the door.

"Go.. Away!" I said, in between sobs. I just wanted to be alone, but Marella kept trying to break into the bathroom.

"At least tell me what happened, Sophie!" She insisted.

I pouted. "No!"

"Well, come out, let's play spin the bottle!"

I couldn't take it. I wanted quiet time to think. And I didn't want to be near Fitz anymore.

I unlocked the door and walked out, swiping at my tears. I looked toward the front door and moved towards it.

Marella grabbed a hold of me. 

"Hey, listen. It's going to be okay." She gave me a tight hug and a half smile. "Bye Soph."

I forced a smile. Was it going to be okay?

I really doubted it.

A/N:

Heyyyyy!!! This chapter is too sad for me... :((( 

 I LITERALLY HATE YOU FITZ! 😡😡😡

Anyways, thanks for reading! :D

No Chapter Questions!

Have a great day, guys! Thanks to all of my readers and followers, yall rock! Keep reading, voting, and commenting! I love hearing from you guys!

- coolbeansss151

*p.s. Imma try to release Chapter 10 later today, check back soon!*