Chapter 4

Sophie's POV 

I turn around to see a handsome blonde haired guy smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "How'd ya know?" He just continued to smirk.

"Where you heading?" He asked.

"Uhh... Math? Why are you not in class?" I asked.

He laughed and his eyes sparkled. "Ditching. I'm Keefe Sencen. Fitzy's Best Friend." I perked up at the sound of Fitz's name as Keefe continued on. "Master Prankster. Mr. Detention. And... you are?"

"Sophie Foster. Clueless New Girl. Nice to meet ya." I said while rolling my eyes.

Keefe slung his arm over my shoulders. "Well, c'mon Foster... we gotta find your Math class."

Foster? I thought to myself. I kinda like it, though.

I couldn't help but feel the flutters in my stomach as he led me down the hall.

- TIME SKIP to LUNCH -

I walked into the cafeteria after 4 very boring classes. I managed to spot Dex sitting with a blonde girl. I walked towards them.

Dex saw me and waved me over with a smile that showed off his dimples. I sat down next to him. 

"Hi Soph, this is Marella. Marella, this is Sophie."

Marella smiled at me before saying, "No nicknames please." 

I nodded, cracking a smile. We chatted for a bit and we all exchanged phone numbers. I scanned the lunch room again and spotted Fitz and Keefe at a table with 3 other people. 

Fitz saw me and gave me a quick smile and wave while Keefe turned around and smirked at me. I grinned and gave them both a shy wave.

Dex caught me waving and frowned. "So... you know them?" he asked, looking annoyed.

I groaned. "Dex, c'mon! They are nice when you get to know them!"

He rolled his eyes but dropped the subject.

Marella spoke up. "This is going to be an interesting year!"

- SAME TIME, 2 MONTHS LATER -

"WHY THE HECK IS THERE GREEN HAIR DYE IN MY HAIR!?!? KEEFE!!!"

That was Fitz screeching. Keefe put some hair dye in his hair while Fitz was eating.

Yup, this is a normal lunch for us. I guess Marella was right. It's been quite a interesting year.

Let me explain who 'us' is.

So, a while back, I became friends with Fitz and Keefe and met Biana, Fitz's sister. We all became tight friends, which Dex hated, and eventually I convinced Dex to give them a chance. He did but he still isn't BFFs with them. Hey, I'll take what I can get.

That's how Keefe, Fitz, Biana, Marella, Dex, and I, all ended up sitting together. School's been great to be honest. There is only one girl who I hate.... Stina. She is literally so annoying! She bullies Dex because he's good with technology and stuff which apparently makes him a nerd.

Anyways, back to the lunch table. We all burst out laughing (well, besides Fitz) while watching Fitz try to get the hair dye out of his hair. I personally thought he looked cute when he was flustered.

Fitz's face flushed and stood up and tried to casually walk out of the cafeteria with his hand covering the top of his head. 

Meanwhile, Biana and Marella started to talk excitedly.

"What's up, guys?" I asked, interested.

"We were thinking of having a sleepover at my house!" Biana said with a grin on her face.

The rest of the group (even Dex!) nodded and began to discuss plans. 

We all agreed that we would be free tonight.

"Yay! We can play Truth or Dare and Spin the Bottle and we can do makeovers and-" Biana said, continuing to blab about makeup and other stuff.

I gulped. Truth or Dare? Spin the Bottle?

I had a feeling this was going to be an interesting sleepover.

A/N:

Hey!!! <3 sorry for not updating yesterday! thanks 4 reading!!!

BTW, the next chapter will actually be in Keefe's POV but it will change throughout the chapter.

Chapter Questions:

1. Besides Sokeefe or Sofitz, what is your favorite ship!?!

2. Who should kiss Sophie if they do Spin the Bottle - Dex, Keefe, or Fitz?!

3. Any Feedback?!?

I hope your enjoying the story! Make sure to vote and comment! <3

- coolbeansss151

*new chapter 9/6 or 9/7*