Chapter 12

Keefe's POV

I turned around slowly, fearing it would be Fitz standing there. Fortunately, it wasn't Fitz. Instead, it was my annoying cousin, Ro.

She gave me a small smile and raised her eyebrows when she looked over at Foster.

I rolled my eyes. "Why are you here?"

She huffed at me. "I texted you in the morning saying my mom would drop me off for a little. Anyways, it's not my fault you and your girlfriend happened to be having a smoochy session when I walked in."

"She's not my-" I almost said that Foster wasn't my girlfriend but then I looked over into those brown eyes and smiled. She grinned back. Who knew a girl could be this cute?

Of course, Ro haddddd to ruin the moment. She shoved me aside, and stuck her hand out to Foster. 

"Hey, I'm Ro. My real name is Rowena but I keep it simple. You're Sophie, right?"

Foster nodded, smiled, and shook Ro's small hand. Ro was quite tiny for her age. She was 13 but only 5'0 and had dirty blonde hair with dark blue eyes. She was pretty and I guess she got her good looks from me! (haha) Oh yeah, and she currently has a boyfriend named Jensi who's pretty chill.

"Well, Keefe talks about you ALLLLL the time. It's always Sophie this, Sophie that. Glad your finally dating so he won't keep pouting about some guy named Fitz. Cya, gotta call Jens." She then strutted out of the room and flopped onto my couch with a sigh.

I flushed bright red and slapped my palm against my face.

THE NEXT DAY - SOPHIE'S POV - SOPHIE'S LOCKER

I stood at my locker, waiting for a certain handsome boy to stop by. I was the happiest I have ever been. Yesterday went so well that Keefe and I are dating!!! Like actually dating!!!

Anyways, when Keefe finally came by, he grabbed my hand (which of course started to sweat on cue) and led me to the cafeteria. I blushed when I saw students whisper about us as we were walking.

"Who should we sit with??" I asked, feeling very nervous. I obviously did not want to sit anywhere near Fitz.

"Umm... our normal table? Ohhh...," He said, figuring out why I had asked. "Don't worry, Dex made sure that Fitz will never sit at our table again."

I nodded, but still felt a bit shaky. We entered the cafeteria.

I quickly spotted our normal table but noticed 2 other people sitting there. I let go of Keefe's hand and walked quickly, wondering who it could be.

Marella spotted me and gave me a big wave. I set my books on the table and gave a shy wave to the 2 other people. Both of them had black hair with gray tips and had silverish looking eyes. One of them was a girl while the other person was a guy. The girl smiled friendly while the boy continued to stare down at his lunch.

"Soo.. Sophie! These are my friends Tam and Linh. They are twins, obviously." Marella gestured towards the boy when saying Tam. Marella also pointed at Linh and Sophie noticed that Marella gazed at Linh for a few moments longer before quickly turning away.

"Anyways... Sit down guys! Also, is it true that yall are dating!?!" Biana said, sounding overjoyed at the thought. 

Keefe squeezed my hand. "Yeah!" I said, feeling great.

We continued to chat but I noticed a lot of things that were a bit different. 

1: Marella kept directing the conversations towards Linh.

2: Biana always kept glancing at Dex and blushing and Dex kept praising Biana about EVERYTHING.

3: The guy, Tam, said nothing, and I mean nothing, the entire lunch period!

What the heck is up with our lunch table!?

A/N:

That's right! I actually wrote a chapter! WOOOO HOOO!! #SoProud

Anyways, I just HAD to include spunky little Ro bc why not???

Hope you loved the chapter, Sokeefe lovers!

Chapter Questions/Feedback:

1. What do you want to happen next?

2. Should I include a Halloween Dance Chapter(s)?

3. Do you want more Fitz Drama in the story or no?

Thanks for reading this! Hope you are having an epic day. Please vote and comment on this chapter! Cya luvs!

- coolbeansss151