Chapter 10

Sophie's POV - Monday Morning (2 Days After The Sleepover)

"Sophie! C'mon you gotta get up for school!"

I groan as my mother tries to shake me awake.

"Soph. You have been a grump the entire weekend! What's wrong?"

I hesitate and choose the safer option. "Nothin. I don't feel so good, though."

I really didn't want to go to school and have to see Keefe or Fitz. Or anyone, really.

Mom was certainly not buying it. "Get ready for school." I groaned as she shut my door behind her. 

I got up and put on some comfy clothes and my Nike shoes. I grabbed a breakfast sandwich and decided to ask for a ride. There was no way I was going to the bus stop with Fitz being there.

Luckily, my dad agreed to drive me to Foxfire.

-------------------------------------------

I managed to last most of the day hiding from my friends/people who probably hate me/people I hate. Well, until 7th period.

I was walking down the hallway, when I saw Keefe standing right at my locker. I didn't know what to do. The truth is..... I missed Keefe and that smirk. I knew he must be angry, but I had to try. I had to.

So.... I gathered my courage and walked up to him, tapping on his shoulder.

Keefe's POV

I was standing in the G-Wing hallway, watching Marella flirt with Caleb and him casually slipping his hand into hers. I wish someone truly liked my like that.

I mean, everyone loves Lord Hunkyhair... but I want someone that I love back just as much. But that spot will always be reserved in my heart. Even if that person likes some other guy who happens to be your former best friend.

Hypothetical Situation. Totally.

Anyways I happened to be standing right near Foster's locker when I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw a certain Blonde haired girl standing there.

"Hey." She said in that soft, innocent tone.

"Foster. How's your boyfriend, Fitzypoo?" I could feel the bitterness in my body flood out with those words.

She looked down at the floor, looking very guilty which made me regret my choice of words.

"Can we, um, talk after school?" She said slowly, after taking a deep breath.

I stood there awkwardly and eventually nodded. "My place?" 

She nodded and a relieved smile seemed to take control of her face. She turned and walked away looking back with those eyes that made me blush.

Today might not be as horrible as I thought...

A/N:

Heyyyyyyyyy! Did ya like the chapter? 

OMG I HAVE 83 FOLLOWERS! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE FOR ME!!! <333 TYSM!!!
Okay, I went a little overboard but still! ty! <3

Chapter Questions:

1. Any Ideas for Future Chapters/Stories?

2. What are 2 ships (besides Sokeefe) that I should definitely use in my next book?

3. Feedback?

Thanks again! Keep reading, commenting, and voting on my stories! <3

- coolbeansss151

Guys, I can't---

Guys, I can't---