Chapter 14

A/N: I proved you wrong! I updated... again!

Keefe's POV

After lunch, I approached the school bulletin board and spotted an eye-catching flyer.

It read: "HALLOWEEN DANCE!!!!" and went on and on about the details and the dress code. Interesting, I thought to myself. I smirked and tried to think of a way to ask the one and only Foster.

Dex's POV

I had heard Biana gushing to Sophie about the Halloween dance. I could not stop thinking about it since then! I had a certain girl in mind but I had no clue how to ask her. Plus, I don't think I have the guts to get rejected in front of the whole school!

Tam's POV

I don't want a date. Even if she's pretty, kind, & graceful.

TIME SKIP TO THE 26TH OF OCTOBER

Biana's POV

I was in art class and was sketching a new dress design. Next to me, I heard Sophie rapidly erasing her sketch and flushed when I stared over at her.

"I messed up, okay?" She said as she continued to almost shred her paper. I chuckled to myself. I looked to the other side of me. Dex was peacefully drawing a portrait. 

"That looks so good! Who is it?" I asked him with a grin. He blushed and tried to cover his drawing. I thought he looked super cute with the blush and the freckles and those stunning periwinkle eyes and-

Wait, sorry. I'm getting off task. Well anyways, he tried to scoot away but I tried to reach across and we ended up in an awkward position. My face was inches from his.

Dex's POV

Biana's soft hair and amazing teal eyes were only an inch away. Those pink lips shimmered in the light. Something in me made me not want to EVER pull away. I was aware that the entire class was probably watching, but I didn't care. I decided to go for it.

"Hey, B. Do you maybe want to, um, go to the dance with me," I whispered, feeling my heart beat rapidly. Her mouth opened and closed and opened again.

"Of course! I thought you were never going to ask me!" Biana replied, seeming very happy. Her face, moved even close till our lips were a centimeter apart.

"Also, the drawing is of you," I said and B smiled sweetly.

I closed the gap and kissed her softly. I was surprised to feel her kiss back. Sparks flew and swarmed us as we held on. The kiss only lasted seconds, but it felt like years of a dream in paradise. 

The teacher glared at us from the front of the classroom but I couldn't think straight for the rest of the class. 

Biana would be my date for the dance!!!!

A/N:

Heyyyyyyyyy! It's me: ya girl!

I hope you are all having a great day and have enjoyed this Dexiana chapter! I thought it was soooo cute! More Sokeefe fluff coming soon tho!

Chapter Questions (plz answer; I need you!):

1. How should Keefe ask Sophie to the dance?

2. Should Fitz get a date or not?

3. Do you ship Dexiana or Tiana/Bam?

4. Feedback!!!!

Y'all rock! Thanks for the reads, votes, and comments! ily!

- coolbeansss151

Also shoutout to @sHBMFAs for being a great person and supporter! Check out their profile! :)

Note: One Lover will be released on 11/15/22.