⚡more than a handyman⚡

Hefty pov :

I have really need to see Handy now. Why ? Well maybe I have broke my table when I did my exercice. I am too strong, it is not my fault...
After walking a little, I was finally in front of his mushroom. The windows were totally close. Strange...maybe he was building something very important and he doesn't want too show it for the moment ?

*knock to his door*

" Again...what do you want ?!?!"

Wow...maybe he wasn't in a really good mood. Whatever, I really need that he fix my table. I open his door and enter. His house was really...messing. I mean, it is always a mess, but this time it was worst. Maybe he has so many work.
" So...I guess it is not a friendly visit. Why do I must fix for you...?"
" Handy...are you really okay ?"
I ask it but I perfectly see that there are something wrong with him...he looks very upset and tired.
" Yes YES Yes ! As always Hefty ! As always !"
Okay, now I am sure about it...I don't really like to see him like that.
" What's happen ? Did someone make you fell bad ?"
I put his hammer on the table and look at me. I notice that his table was full of plan or things who is broken. I guess that the others smurfs ask him to fix it as fast as possible.
" If it was just one smurfs...and not a group of smurfs."
"What do you..."
" What I mean ?!? I mean that everytime that a smurfs come to see me it is for " Fix that for me" and it make me tired !"
Oh...I thought he liked to do this...but I could undertale his feeling...he rarely had a friendly visit.
" It is enough ! And if I don't want to do this for them, I fell just so horrible and they are mad on me..."
No...if you don't have tome to fix something, you can refuse it Handy !!!
I started too feel horrible too...I didn't come for a friendly visit...I just wanted that he fix my table...why I didn't try on my own before ?
" I didn't know that you feel like that Handy...I am sorry..."
" You are sorry ? Yeah suuure. You have juste pity on me. And after you gonna ask me to fix something for you or I could regret..."
He immediatly put his hand on his mouth. What does he wanted to say ?!
" Handy finish your sentence please..."
As I exepted, he said nothing.
" Did some smurfs say this to you because you don't want to do it ?"
" No..."
I can see that he was lying. " Please, I won't be mad at you. Just tell me the true okay ?"
He tried to resist but without any success. He even started to cry.
" Yes...some smurfs they that to me...I don't have their name but I renember what they say to me..."
I come ever him and hug him. As I expected, he started to step back.
" Handy...I don't just see you as an Handyman...you are unique and talented for me"
I said what I have on my heart. I wanted to make him better.
" Wait ! Really ? "
" Yeah I swear..."
He comes closer to me and let me hug him. We stay like that for a moment. This was a really pleasant moment.
" Don't forget it...I am here for you if you have something to say okay ?"
" I won't forget it..."
Forget about my fucking table...I don't care anymore about. I prefer to stay with him. Even if the atmospher started to be strange. It was a little warn to be honest.
" The atmospher change right....?"
" Yeah...you are right hehe..."
I wanted to stay with him...but for a long moment, and be closer to him.
" Did you have something that I must fix ?"
" Forget about it...and all the other things, just stay with me okay ?"
" But I have against so many...."
I kiss him to silence him. I didn't know why I did that...but I did it anyway. But the most wonderfull it is the fact he didn't go back like the last time. He even kiss me back.
" Why did you kiss me ????"
" Well I think it is obvious...at least I come for a loving visit."
After saying that, hus face become red as possible. It was just so cute dammit !
" Yeah Hefty, you've just fix me and my heart..."