⚡stuck togethet⚡part 2

Handy pov :

" I want to go out..." I say again and again
I can't help myself...Staying here and litteraly do nothing is just too horrible and annoying.
" Please relax Handy...I know it's hard for you. Do you want to talk a little ?"
I nooded.
" Fine...."
He smiles with satisfaction, proud of his idea.
" You know, I appreciate that you are a worker, but I will be honest with you, you did too much those last time !!!"
That true ?!?! No...I didn't make too much...and I haven't a problem.
I just want my tools right now...
" I know what you are thinking about Handy. "
He knew...maybe he was right after all...
" I am so sorry..."

Hefty pov :

I hate to see him feeling bad like that. This is not what I wanted first. I just want to help him and this is what I will do !!!
" I don't want to make you upset..." I wiped his tears. His eyes were so swollen because of this.
Okay...I must do something before that the things gets worst. I couldn't bear it.
I started to hug him and pat his back to calm him down.
He said nothing, I just can hear his breathe.
" Do you feel better now ?"
" Yes....I guess..."
" Well, I am happy to hear it." I smiled.
I wanted to stay back to let him some space, but I could feel him holding my hand.
" Handy ?? What are you..."
" Stay please...."
What ? Did he really say this ?
The atmospher was really strange...maybe he is not okay ?
" Are you sure Handy ? "
He look at me. His face show a serious expression but at the same time an embarrassed expression.
" If I say so..."
I said nothing and stayed next to him. He could feel him holding my hand and not left it. His reaction were....cute ? Yeah, I think it is the world.
And also, I notice that he look embarrassed and the fact that his face were red.
I moved to face him. He look at me very surprised.
" What do you want ???"
I put my hand on his cheek. I can confirme that his face is so warm.
I laught to this.
He look at me very upset.
" Stop to laught !!! It is not funny at all."
" I am sorry Handy, but you look so cute like that..."
I suddenly realise what I say and put an hand on my mouth. Why did I say that out loud ???
His face become even more red now.
He turn on it to not face me.
" Don't say such thing like that !!!"
" Sorry Handy...but it is true !!!"

Handy pov :

He really think so ??? I am really cute ???
In fact, I was really happy to hear it...but I am now too embarrassed to look at him. But he can feel him turning my face to face him. Dammit...why such think like that must happen to me ? Why is he so insistant ???
" Please, just leave me alone..."
Suddenly he kisses me. Without any warning.
I was unable to moove. I just let him continue.
After a moment, he finally stop walk away from me.
" Hefty...did you just..."
But he didn't let me finish my sentence
" Did you like it ? Don't lie please."
I will be honest...it was the best moment of my life ! I just wanted to do it again...
" Yeah...to be honest, I lOVED IT !!!"
He look at me surprise and smile.
" When, we start again when you want"
Wait ?! That mean that we are now...a couple ??? I can't believe it. Everything is again a little confuse for me...but I think I could handle it.
I come closer from him and hug him. It lasted for a while, but it was not a problem, on the contrary.
Suddenly a noise was heard. We turn around surprised and move forward to see what it was all about.
"Hey guys!!! What are you doing here alone??"
Miner ??? Has he been there all this time?
We were unable to answer, which made him rather laugh.
"C'mon, don't stay here. I know a way out. Follow me."
We just follow without saying a word.
After passing through some tunnel, we were finally outside. Finally!!! We could finally go back to the village!!! We start walking when a question comes to mind.
"Mine???"
"Yeah?"
"Did you see us...."
"See you what Handy? What are you talking about?"
"No nothing...just let it go"
So he didn't see anything...I was rather relieved. I didn't want the whole village to know what was going on between me and Hefty.

Miner pov :

Ah Handy...sometime, I can really be an idiot...of course I saw you. You are such a cute couple.
And your secret will be mine...

( They forget their rocks !!!!)