⚡nervous breakdown⚡

It was now a long time that Handy didn't come outsides. He spent all these days in his workshop, without giving any news. Few smurfs seemed to care. Unless they had something to fix of course.
Hefty looked worried. He considered Handy his best friend after all. So it was normal to worry.
He goes to handy' workshop and knocks on his door.
He weak voice was hearing.
" What is it ?"
" It's me Handy...we need to talk...."
" Do you have something to fix ? I can fux that quickly, I promise I won't fall."
Hefty was confuse about what he was hearing...why Handy sound so...nervous ? What's happened with him ? All of this made him more nervous.
" No, I have nothing to fix Handy...but we really need to talk, please open the door."
" Nothing to fix with you ? So why should I open you the door ?"
Okay, Handy definitly has a problem, and Hefty won't give up, he gonna help his friends ! Whatever how much it gonna long !
" Handy, I am worry for you okay ??? You stay in your  workshop too much time !!! We hardly see you in the village"
Handy didn't answer, he just sight, put his hammer on the table and open the door.
Hefty was chocked of what he see.
" Handy..."
Handy's face looked so…different…huge dark circles were present under his eyes.
" So ? You wanted to talk to me, right ? So I listen...oh wait, maybe you want to sit before ? Am I right ?"
Hefty just nodded, saying nothing, and followed Handy who showed him a chair.
Hefty sat down and looked at his friend, still worried and even shocked.
" So, do you like this chair ? I make him by mys..."
" Yeah, I think I have guess it Handy.
.." say Hefty, interruping Handy in his sentence. " This is exactly what I wanted to talk about."
Handy looks at him confuse, with his eyes full of tiredness.
" What do you mean ? What are you talking about ?"

( the next part tomorrow because I am too lazy 😋😘anyway, I hope you liked this little Handefty story 😄)