🍋lost the bet🍋part 2

Handy smurf pov :

Now, I was totally naked. Why did he do that to me ?!
"Did I do something bad ?"
" No, not at all Handy. Actually, it is the contrary."

The contrary ? That mean that I do that because he likes me ? Or loves me ?!?
" You love me right ?..."
" eh, it is like you finally understand."
I don't know if it's a good new or not...I don't hate him...but it was really strange...I never exepted this...but did he makes me suffer like that ?! Does he enjoy it ?
" Let's continue Handy. It is not like you can escape anyway."

Actually, I was really curious about what happen next. I hope that everything gonna be alright.
" Let's do it."
He takes my " smurf" in his hand and starts his job.
" D...dammit !!!"
" You like it right ?"
I didn't answer. I don't want !!! But he lets me no choice.
" You don't want to answer hmm ? Right..."
He said that with a strange tone. Suddenly he starts to go faster and go deeper.
" Ah..aah....aww"
" Say it Handy, you totally enjoy it."
" It cannot be real..."
He looks at me confuse. " Why ?"
" We are just friend...you don't like me like that..."
Why did I say that ?! I am really stupid sometime...but it is just that everything is strange now. Plus, I never do that before, and I didn't exepted to do that with him.
But it was so pleasant !!!
" I love you Handy, now tell me the true please."
It was not a threatens...he really wanted to know how I feel.
" It feel so plesant to be honest...."
He smiled. " I am glad that you like it...now I think we can pass to the next step..."
The next step ? Does he mean...?
" The next step...."
" Are you scared ?"
" Yes !!! Hmm No ! I mean...maybe...a little...but I never do that before..."
" Don't worry, everyone will be okay..."

Yeah...everything will be okay...I trust you Hefty...
" Yes...everything...will be okay..."
He laughed and touch my cheek softly.
Too pleasant !!!
Then, he started to take off his pant...I am a dead man...I mean smurf. But I trust him, everything is okay...
" It gonna hurt me ?"
"Don't worry, we will go at your pace"
"Fine..."
He starts to enter in my "smurfs"...for the moment everything was fine. But then, it start to hurt me...
"It's hurt !!!"
" You'll get used to it...don't worry."
" Okay..."
I try to stay calm but it was to hard !!!!  I  started to cry.
" But it's hurt !!! It's really hurt !!!"
He stop it and look at me worry.
" Do you want to stop, it is okay if you don't want to continue..."

No...I like it...I know that I wanted to continue...c'mon Handy !!! You can do it ! Forget about the pain !
" No...you can continue, I will be used to it anyway..."
"Are you sure Handy ?"
" Yes !"

Then, he continue to come in me. It was hurt...but I start to enjoy it. I don't really care anymore about the pain. I am totally okay with him.
" Are you okay Handy ?"
" Y..yes..." I said but moan then.
He smiled with satisfaction. " You are so cute when you moan Handy...then let me show you what I have..."
"Okay, let's go !!!"

He started to move inside me. It doesn't hurt me at all actually. But it is the best sensation ever !
"Aww...it's so good..."
" I am glad that you like it..."
And he continues to move but faster. I wish that this moment never stop...
" After all...maybe lost the bet was a good things. I think we should do it more often."
" Of course. We will do it more often..."
I couldn't wait for it !

(I am not an expert to write lemon okay ?! But I love it anyway. Handefty needs more story! I will make this more popular like it was used to do before, doesn't care about what the new show want to show us uwu)