🍋something new for me🍋last part

Handy pov :

He gonna do what ?!?! Wait !!!! It can't be real, right ?!?!
" Y...you really g...gonna do that ?!? Hefty...I am scared !!!" I said as my voice was trembling.
He put his hand on my chest and try to calm me down.
" Don't worry, it gonna be okay, I promise you will love it and never forget this moment..."
" F...fine !!! Let's do it !!!"
He ties my arms on the bed...my heart beating so fait, it is likes it gonna explode.
Then, he tooks a headband and put it on my eyes...everything is totally black right now...he can't see anything !!!
" H...Hefty..." I start to panick.
" Shh, I am here Handy...everything will be okay." He whispers to my ears and give me chills.
Then, I can feel one finger enter in my "hole". It wasn't really hurt...but it was really strange...
" Are you okay baby ?" Ask Hefty to me.
I nodded as I was trembling a little. Then, he put a second finger in me...
" Ahhh !!!! It is hurt Hefty !!!!" I start to cry and tremble even more.
" It is too prepare you baby...don't worry, the pain will pass..."
I trust him and let him move his finger in my hole...it hurt so much !!!
" Hefty..." I moan
I wasn't able to say something else for the moment...he totally had the control of my body...the pain start to became pleasure....
" It is so good...." I moan even more...
I could hear him laught.
" Well...I think you are ready for the final step..."
T..the final step....does he mean...?!?
" H...Hefty..." I started to cry..." I am scared...I am so scared..."
" Don't worry, we will go at your pace...and if you want to stop, we gonna stop, okay ?"
" O...okay..."
" Fine, let's go..."
I could feel him enter his " smurf " In my hole....so it is really happen...I am doing my first time with Hefty ?!?!
" Ahh !!! AAAH !!!! " I cry as I feel him going deeper in me.
The pain is unbearable !!! I cry of pain.
" Hefty, it's hurt !!! It's hurt !!!"
I couldn't stop to cry...bit I didn't want to stop...
Hefty kiss me on the check and whisper to my ear.
" The pain gonna pass...I promise you will love it...Can you trust me ?"
" Y..yeah...continue please..." I beg
He continue to push in me and go deeper...it's hurt so much...
" Awww...ahh !!!!" I cry and moan
" I am all in Handy..."
I start to stop crying. He didn't move for a few moments so I could get used to his presence.
" M...moove please..."
" As you wish my love..."
He then starts to moove in me...the sensation were incredible !!! The pain turn into pleasure...it was really good !!!
" Awww..." I moan with pleasure
Hefty smiled with satisfaction.
"You like it don't you?"
"Y...yeah..." I admitted embarrassed.
It was all really amazing...it was the best moment of my life...I never thought I would get so intimate with my old best friend...
Suddenly, he touches an area that gave me intense pleasure. He touches my prostate!!! Oh god !!! It is really good !!!
"Ahh!!! Hefty!!! Right here!!!"
"What do you want Handy? Tell me..." he said, still with his smirk.
"Go on...louder...just the...I want more!!!"
" Hehe...my little submissive...Well, I'll make sure you get what you want..."
Then he continues to move harder inside me while touching my prostate. I became totally submissive to him...nothing else mattered to me anymore...it was just him and me.
" Hefty...ahhh....Hefty..." I say as I start to drool and feel a weird sensation down my body.
" Ahh...you are beautifull when you are a submissive Handy..." he said and kiss me next.
So good !!! So fucking good !!!
" Hefty....I...I...."
" Yes...what's happen Handy...?"
" I...I am going to cum..." I admit, embarrassed.
" So let's do it together...come for me Handy....don't resist..."
I couldn't hold it anymore...I came on top of him as I felt him coming inside of me...I was surprised about how much he came and filled me.
" H...Hefty..." I said as I started to shake and get weak.
"Handy...you were amazing!!!! I love you."
"I love you too Hefty..." I said breathing heavily.
Hefty withdraws from me gently, and hugs me.
"Hefty..."
He smiled and tasted my seed...which made me blush a lot.
"You're so good Handy..." he giggles.
I giggles also and smile.
" I feel so tired...."
Hefty lays down next to me and caresses my cheek. This feeling was truly amazing...
"I think we should go to bed...we'll have a bite tomorrow..." he told me with a wink.
“I would be delighted. I say smiling and then yawn.

Hefty pov :

And he falls asleep in my arm. All of this really tired him.
" Good night Handy...I love you." I said and kiss his chest and sleep next to him